Reviews for Soulless
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
IT FEELS AS IF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 YEARS FOR AN UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!I'M DYING OF SUSPENSE!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
You can't just leave it like that.
Please add next chapter.
Or at least say what happened.
Please
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Please update! I really enjoy this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
HOW COULD YOU LEACE IT LIKE THAT!
PLEASE GIVE US THE NEXT CHAPTER.
I NEED AND IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Unknown chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Hurry Up And Review
E.BACKER chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
que paso con la historia?
AnimeGirl80 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
hey ¿cuándo vas a actualizar el fic? Estoy desesperada por leer el capitulo siguiente
Besos Cuidat :D
SandBlood14433 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
IT'S NOT FAIR! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
noor chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Come back here now and bloody finish this. Immediately. Please. I never say please. So finish it.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I'll start by saying this so you don't think I'm just nit-picking or something: you are quite a good writer, and I would like to see more of this story (obviously, I'm not done reading it yet, but it's not marked as 'complete' at this point, so I assume there's more). Now, on to the reason I'm writing this.

You know, this story feels a lot like being dropped in the middle of something you only half understand with nothing to fill in the past details so you know what's going on. With a story of your own making, that might not matter much, as you could likely fill in details as needed at a later date, but this being a fanfiction makes it really hard to rearrange the setting for your AU. Maybe a lot of people don't care, or don't know how to express a thought this complex (when most reviews tend to consist of 'this is great', they obviously lack SOMETHING), but I feel this is important constructive criticism.

You noted in a author's note how the characters are 13-14. What you DID NOT do was explain how second year in the original came to be third year's events, or how first and the new second year came to be, what happened in them to make the original events not take place. You gave no explanation for why it was Hermione with the diary instead of Ginny, or how all the teachers managed to follow Harry into the Chamber, including Dumbledore, who, for all intents and purposes, wouldn't have been there at all due to the very fact that the Chamber had been opened. There's no explanation for how Dobby got to be there in third year, when it would technically be these events which would have freed him, and he wouldn't have gotten to the school until 2 years later. You've never said how far through the year this event is happening in, either, or any kind of real timeline for the current year.

What you've effectively done is started a story half-way through after changing many events which would have happened in the original version most people would have been relying on for an orientation to the setting. You also didn't say this is a sequel to another story in your summary, nor have you mentioned such in an author's note, so I have to assume this is a stand-alone, but the AU starts AT LEAST a full year before where you've started this, and we, as the readers, get NOTHING from you about these changes, not even character musings about events prior to the moment this starts.

Does all that make sense to you, or would you like me to try to explain it differently?

Anyway, sorry for the long review-I didn't have any idea how to shorten my thoughts in an attempt to explain what I mean. Again, you're a good writer, so please keep writing. :D
jamiefin chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I can't wait for a update
saggyherman chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Brilliant ;)
mas1581 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Can't wait for more!
angiestar17 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Amazing story:) I'm dying to know how things turn out
Belle-Cuddy chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Emotional chapter, too much for me but anyway I love it and I want to slap harry so mich