Reviews for The Reunion
hoot! so sweet!i luv this!Man, i seriously wonder how pikachu could live that long(guess who it is)
Shiary chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
So cute!
Brutusjr chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Great, great story, but it would have been nice to have something on the first meeting between M-21 and his son.

Just sayin'...

Thanks for the story.
ChaoticEquipoise chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
*explodes with joy*

I have officially decided I L-O-V-E this pairing and am now praying to the Noblesse gods (aka Son Jae-Ho & Lee Gwang-Su) that this pairing becomes canon.

All the chapters were well written and well edited, hats off to you. You must continue writing for this pairing. Please? I am thoroughly impressed I am having a hard time using my words...
newperson chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful story! It's kind of strange reading a Noblesse romance story considering the manhwa doesn't have any romance in it aside from hinted crushes, which you certainly milked for all its worth to your advantage!

There were a few points in the story which tinkered and strained my sense of disbelief:

/What was up with him? Didn't he promise himself that he would come clean with her first? Tell her the whole truth about himself; let her decide if he was worthy of her? What was he doing kissing her all of a sudden then?/

Why does M-21 feel the need to be honest about who he really is with her in the first place? I don't recall him being known for honesty. I suppose I was looking for more elaboration regarding why he decided he couldn't lie to her about being a regular human being (especially if he knows he'll outlive her); that it didn't feel right to pretend to be normal when it came to a relationship. I'm also curious to know more of M-21's internal monologue regarding how he learned about relationships, what he's observed about them from other people being in relationships, and how he came to terms with the whole concept, learning what trust and intimacy is, for example. It's just too sudden a transition, considering he's been experimental material for a long time (with all men), in addition to fighting (mostly men), I feel like there's a gap in his character development that wasn't addressed.

/ "I guess Regis' powers to erase memories still needed some fine tuning back then. The truth is that a few months after he erased our memories of the DA-5 kidnapping, we slowly started getting them backā€¦ /

This explanation was too simple for me to believe. I felt like it rushed the story and provided a deus ex machina to how M-21 didn't have to explain anything. Perhaps there was another incident that caused the kids high stress, thereby triggering the memories. Or their memories returning was a side effect of the antidote or the poison they were given in season five, which is similar to the idea that memories surface when faced with similar events and feelings. The idea that Regis' power was so faulty the memories came back themselves over time is almost insulting to his character and race. That would mean a lot more people on the planet are secretly hiding the fact they remembered werewolves and vampires. It raises more plot holes. That's how I see it.

Other than that, I really liked how you kept up the tension between M-21 and Yuna. My favourite part of this chapter is when Yuna offers M-21 coffee, and he kisses her abruptly, then comes back to his senses just as abruptly and replies to her offer of coffee as if the kiss part never happened. Superb writing there.

The ending was also very well wrapped up. Overall, I really enjoyed your writing; it has a great balance of dialogue and descriptive elements.
newperson chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"And while Lukedonia didn't get that many sports' related news, he knew from his contacts with the trio that Shinwoo's nose covered Band-Aid trademark style remained till this day unaltered, so much so, that eager sports' fans of the youth had started a somewhat annoying copy trend, much to the pleasure of the local Band-Aid companies, which were now chasing Shinwoo in hopes of luring him to advertising campaigns."

This sentence wins everything. Love the story so far.
Valgreys chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I love your stories Yuna X M-21, and this is precisely the love * 0 *
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I loved it! Too bad you have already finished it. I'd love to read about M-21 meeting Alex for the first time, or maybe another timeskip...
crazy reader chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE THIS! So sweet and so cute. I read this fic over and over and then i started to read Struggle again and i can't help but make a connection for some odd reason but oh well just ignore me. I just can't help nut love both you noblesse fic and i hope you can write something about this pair again they are just the best even though they don't have much interaction in the manhwa anymore 'cry cry' but lets not give up hope because i really like his pairing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
oh went from au-ish to canon with the ramen comment. amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love how you ended it the way the end of a chapter in teh manga alwayd ends, with rai asking for ramen or something else mundane that Rai considers extremely important
DulcetRipple chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed this XD Oh wow, after Rai was all epic and like "I planned all of this mwahaha", he asks for ramen... so much win! And awww, Alex sounds adorable :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
It was a sweet ending! Great job on this thing! :D
Fleeting Vapor chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Ever since you said that M-21 had taken up disappearing for days at a time, I was suspicious that he would have a kid by the end of this story. I have to say, well played on revealing that information. I guess Yuna didn't confess quite everything when she came to Frankenstein after M-21 left. (Well, I guess that she probably didn't know at that point.) And, Frankenstein, you little liar! When he said that he wouldn't tell, I expected him to hint at it or inadvertently mention, "The child has gray eyes." But, no! He completely breaks his promise! So much for his discretion.

As always, I really love how this is from Frankenstein's point of view. You did very well describing their relationship from his perspective. Him playing (And Rai playing!) matchmaker made me laugh.
Zephyira chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
That was a wonderful ending! Great plot twist, had me smiling the whole time. All the characters worked wonderfully together, I could go through everything that was perfect but it'd take too long. I've never been one for the pairing but you made it work so beautifully, I simply love it. Great job, hope to see more from you in the future :)