Reviews for Turn Around
Nina chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
No update? I wanna know how Enzan and Netto are going to be back together...
DinaSan1 chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Please update
I don't even ship these 2
But I kept going to bed WAY too late cause I couldn't tear myself from this
And I absolutely ADORE the unique writing style!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Concrit #1: I would say you wrote this just right. Nothing was confusing, and the angst was at an appropriate level. I love the story so far, but I've noticed you've got a little tense confusion. Examples like when Blues says (something like) "If I didn't, I can't". Overall, though, your writing is generally free of mechanical flaws :)
Concrit #2: I don't see a problem with this type of writing style for a "stream of consciousness" type story. The present (is it present progressive? I don't feel like going back to look lol) tense threw me for a loop at first, simply because no one ever uses it, but it flows perfectly, and there are no legitimate reasons why it's not appropriate. I don't think it's too wordy or dialogue heavy. It's just right.

I don't think I said anything you haven't already heard before, but I hope this helps! Also sorry for my shitty grammar, I'm rushing to type this in the morning.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Must say, this is the best fic of this pairing I've found on here so far. Will keep watch if you want to continue it but I'm not going to nag. :D
Ame chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Update please!
ben4kevin chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I liked these bonuses
ben4kevin chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
nice rockman
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
O.O two new chapters? Wow, I'm so happy. Adore this one. The angst is so lovely that I can't stop grinning. This chapter is my favorite so far. Hope there more angst next chappie
ben4kevin chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
well i'm happy i don't really like laika, so i loved this chapter even more cause he wasn't in it.
Tears Parallel chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Oh, wow, it's an Enzan x Netto fic! I thought I'd never seen a pairing like this ever again. To be honest I don't really remember details about Megaman all that well, but I felt really nostalgic about it and just happened to look it up at . I'm glad I did.

I wonder if Laika's calling to say that he'll be visiting, or if it's just a "What's up?" message to Netto. Judging from the anime though, Netto is a horrible actor and liar, so I can just imagine him giving the secret away almost immediately. From the game, however, he's a whole lot more tricky and mischievous, so I'm very curious on how you'll portray Netto as the story goes on.

From what I get, it was Enzan's father who broke their relationship, and then Enzan followed through with it? Ouch, I can really imagine Netto's heartbreak if that happened, and Laika's obvious worry about it. It was really harsh of Enzan's father to say that Netto has to prove he's worthy to be Enzan's friend too! Overprotective to the point of isolating his son...

I wonder what the arcade customers thought when Netto and Enzan net-battled each other. (I wonder if anyone realized who they were? I doubt they replay any of their old battle footage anywhere...) I like the whole idea of them not being so well known though, it's like a reset to the beginning ... without it really being the beginning.

I really like what you have so far. Keep it up! (Nice to know that you're planning to bring in more characters too. It's really hard to, but I enjoy it when people aren't left behind.)
ben4kevin chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
oh crap laika
Enzetto Fangirl chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I re-read the previous chapters and, wow, they are so much better right now. Lovely. Thank you for your hard work!

Well, for the style, to be honest, the stream of consciousness thingy kinda confuses me a bit. With all those parentheses and dashes. But maybe it's just me being slow as usual. So if it already works for you and the other readers, then that's fine with me :-D

Then, for the content, um, it's just the matter of preference I guess. Everyone may voice different idea than what you are thinking. Personally I would like more angst. Maybe you can bring more characters to play? That's my idea, but, in the end, everything is up to you. After all, this is your story ne .
ben4kevin chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I like your style, though I think you should say who's pov it is when it change's so that the reader don't think there reading enzan's pov when really it's netto's.
ben4kevin chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I love enzan/netto we need more.
EnzettoFangirl chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Yeah, sorry to say but your new writing style kinda confuses me. Maybe you can add some description to the flashback part so that the reader won't be lost when it suddenly begins or ends? Just a request anyway, you don't have to do it if you don't want to!

Thanks for the update