Reviews for Turn a Blind Eye
ShelleyGraceCobaltMirage chapter 7 . 4/26
Thoroughly enjoying this! Looking forward to the update.
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 7 . 4/4
What an awesome story-line! I haven't read one about Snape being injured, let alone blind. I love it! Unfortunately for me, I see that you haven't updated in quite a very long time. Hopefully, this story hasn't been abandoned. Life is a crazy thing though. Hope all is well. Thank you for a great read and spark of imagination. :)
Zigflorian chapter 7 . 2/22
So excited for an update!
Sampdoria chapter 7 . 2/22
Thank you for the update.
Nygmobblepot chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
OMG this was so good please continue this! It can't end here :(
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Really enjoying this. I think I read a old version of this some time ago. Glad to see it back.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
good - very good - I wait for more
Grovek26 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Good chapter.
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Great acting on Hermione's part. And Severus, of course, but then he already was an incredible spy.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Are they truly ready...?
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
That's a very promising start.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
:D Hermione with and unguarded library, restricted section included, and all the time in the world... She'd never come out again! And that was an interesting twist.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Good girl, Hermione! Severus needed to be shaken a bit so he'd get his act together.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Poor Severus... I'm glad Hermione is sticking by him.
IND520 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I'm so happy that this story has been updated! I thought it had been abandoned. I really like the idea behind this fic and it will be interesting to see how the year progresses with a blind Snape as headmaster.

My only constructive criticism at this point is that misspelled words and errors with punctuation are distracting at times. Otherwise, great job and I hope you update again soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »