Reviews for Make Believe
TheShiningStar chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Wow! This story is just perfect. Please write more.
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I so love your story!
hhrforever chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I really hope you continue this story. It would be amazing if Hermione was the one to discover the antidote to this curse. I hope they get together soon they both deserve happiness
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awesome!
bookaholic2000 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Good so far. Update soon! :D
codyw1 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Good chapter. ;)
AllWasWell07 chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
I just want them to be happy together. HE CAN'T . It isn't tagged a tragedy.
bet7368 chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Thank you for writing this story, I have really enjoyed reading it, again thank you. Will wait for more.
sfjoellen chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
oh my god your horrible to them! just let them be happy damn it!

your grammar is a bit rough, but your characters have life and fire, good job..
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
oh now damn it! there you go making hermione sad... BAD AUTHOR!
Gryffenclaw's Princess chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Hermione should totally be able to hear that and then she can tell him and awwwwwwww! you've got me all worked up about the next chapter! It'd better be brilliant! And please update quickly!
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
it's a great story, very warm, to me it's about healing.. not something harry gets to do much of in fanfics
Majerus chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Huh. I expected Ron to take Hermione aside and get things straightened out.
I know there's a level of respecting privacy, but Ron is past that line, and with what he knows and how well he knows them both, he is the Only one who can fix things.
Or break them...

Really looking forward to how this plays out!
M
Sannur chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Finally... It's been so long since the last time i read this. Yet, i still love it when you update. I just wish you can update next chapter soon :) i love how you develop the chara' feeling and twisted it.
Hi chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I love your story! Your story is great! Thumbs up! And it is getting even more exciting with every chapter! Please continue the story and update the next chapter asap! Can't wait to read it. Great job!