Reviews for Her Choice
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hey: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
thatsoallen chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Love the story! Refreshingly realistic and unique.
Mah chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
It was my first time reading your story,but I have to say that I loved it! I loved how you made their personalities and how accurate (for me) it was. Thank you!
RinHowlett chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Count me as another previous mediaminer reader. I saved your story long ago as I've always loved this pairing. In fact, Rin was the main reason I took that name online years and years ago. So when I originally found this story that fulfilled so wonderfully my own view of their character and what their future should be like, I instantly fell in love.

The characters are believable, especially Rin and Sesshomaru, as you intended. Even Jaken, I think, is believable. Though it may not be his canon personality, he's enough of a jerk that I, at least, didn't think it was too much of a deviation. Frankly, I even found it rewarding because as he is in canon he's never quite bad enough to be sent away. Here, even though he puts Rin through some tough times, at least it means he gets his in the end. *giggles*

It's true that from a technical standpoint the story's not amazing, but it's certainly not bad either. To find a slightly updated version here then was a nice little surprise. Thank you very much for the reposting and the reread. It's definitely more polished than the original. (Fun fact: I just found your review response to me in the my copy, lol)

On an unrelated note, I absolutely love your taste in books. Sounds so much like my own!
theharleygirl2010 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
This one is totally being favorited. Love the twist on a favorite couple. Way to go. Hahaha poor Jake (even though I never reply liked his annoying ass to begin with lol) loved his roll and his banishment. I even love seta she's amazing. Can't wait to read some of your other works. Keep up the amazing work. You wrote for those of us who can only imagine. Hehe I'm story writing illiterate just imaginative. Have a great holiday and great day
Oh chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Lovely story, though I was hoping she would become his mate, not stay his concubine.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Yup, them die-hard fans can be crazy. Unfortunately for us normal people, the urbanization also struck the trolls, which migrated from underneath their respective bridges to doom us all.

I've never really been a fan of Inuyasha and find most of the characters either Mary Sues (ehm, Kagome) or just plain unlikeable (uhm, Inuyasha), but for some reason the Rin/Sess-pairing is appealing.

Your fic did them justice and one can tell that this was written by an adult; for example, you recognise that the pain of sex doesn't just disappear after a few seconds and then, boom, orgasm-ville. Very refreshing indeed - good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
And he finally gets it, lovely.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Actually, look up the situation for the women of Sparta and you'll be pleasantly surprised, but I get your point.

Sesshomaru is getting better at this whole relationship thing, but he really messed it up in the beginning (I wouldn't forgive him if this was in real life). He injured her more than necessary by not preparing her adequately and not restraining his movements. He should also have explained it more thoroughly; Rin still had the mindset of a child and was highly dependent upon him - no wonder she felt used and taken advantage of.
Poor thing, hopefully Sessy - yeah, he deserves that name - will make up for it in the end.

This is probably the third Inuyasha fic I've been able to actually enjoy (most are a cringeworthy combination of clich├ęs, teen fantasies and massacres of the English language), so keep 'em coming.
ckatherine chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I read this a long time ago and it still evokes a strong longing abd sadness within me. Great story. Hope everythung is well with you.
gaarasmistress39 chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
That Jaken is one spiteful bastard, but its good Rin had a motherly figure to confide in and gain wisdom from. This was a sweet story.
Jenmoon1 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
i liked it
shelisa68 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
I love it I love it I love it thank you for finishing it I wish you would do a sequel what they have children but if you don't that's okay I still love it it
sango51893 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
You have a beautiful way with writing. Your choice of words and where you placed them was awe inspiring. I thoroughly enjoyed your story.
-sango51893
JordanJas chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
God I hope that Jaken gets what is coming to him...