Reviews for Angels of Stars
Alexandria storm chapter 31 . 5/15
I have an idea.I don't remember how this plays out EXACTLY so bear with me,but remember when it's revealed that Kratos is Lloyd's dad?I think that it would be cool if it reveals Yuri's dad as well.(Even though I know who Yuri's dad is already)
ickysumo chapter 31 . 5/14
After you finish this story are you gonna make a sequal to it?A.K.A the sequal to Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a new world?
ADUAN II chapter 31 . 2/20
I was glad to see that this story has a new update. I like the interactions between the Symphonia and (current) Vesperia crew, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the Vesperia members rejoin the team.

I have been enjoying this fanfic, and also I hope that there will more chapters coming out.
FireDragonX23 chapter 31 . 1/27
Well Mithos is here, and I wonder if Yuri can put two and two together before the big reveal.
ElizabethBathog chapter 31 . 1/24
I tough you had abounded this almost but i am happy that i never gave up hoping to see a update on this! Awesome work and i don't blame you on life stuff and all. I myself have had it a bit hard lately so yeah life suck some times! But i am happy to see that you are still alive! :D
Dario Flaman chapter 31 . 1/19
Heeeey nice to see you updating! It's a traaaaap everyone! Heh, i wonder if Mithos is fond of dogs, or is like Karol at the beginning xD. Loled a bit with Lloyd's idea of magic in everyday life. Haha, go all out Judy!

Looking forward for the next!
SomeGuyOnline chapter 31 . 1/17
Thanks for another update. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WildfireDreams chapter 31 . 1/17
Cant wait to read more!
tricksterash chapter 31 . 1/17
Welcome back! Writer's block sucks (~)
6SkullAngel chapter 31 . 1/17
Yes good to see the story isn't dead!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Worth the wait. (but hope that future chapters don't require that long to wait :P)
TodayParade chapter 31 . 1/17
Glad to see this is back!
Sheimi chapter 31 . 1/16
AN UPDATE! :D You have no clue how happy I am to see a new chapter after so long. Keep up the good work! :)
Crazycatwin chapter 31 . 1/16
You're alive!
Snow Nine chapter 30 . 1/1
Awesome work here! i can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Diamondfiend chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH, YURI!