Reviews for Angels of Stars
Diamondfiend chapter 14 . 11/10
Code-Emperor07 chapter 30 . 10/9
...PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is so awesome!

And I can already tell the connection between Yuan and Yuri, as the last chapter confirmed my suspicions.

So...please don't abandon this story!

I'm looking forward to more!
chloe chapter 29 . 8/28
chloe chapter 30 . 8/28
Um Yue Twli i was wondering can you tell everyone wether or not you will be updating VERY soon cause this is my FAVORITE fanfiction seris and the other ones i like are terrible and smutty
chloe chapter 30 . 8/28
This was a very not action packed chapter but you should of made judy and yuri fight each other and or have zelos get hit with her spear.
This is really good and I hope you update soon! I really want to see how the Symphonia group reacts to Judith being Judith and her opinion on how Yuri is chaning too.
sonicfan128 chapter 30 . 5/30
I loved the story so far and would like to see it continued because this has the potential to be one of the best crossover fanfictions in awhile
Hopefully it doesn't take you too long to update this time... Please continue. This story has a very compelling plot. Also, ticked off Rita was very amusing.
...apologies, I actually pressed send before the last message was complete, but out of curiosity, is Sophia based off of the adult Sofia from Tales of Graces, with the purple hair and all? Anyways, having never played Symphonia, somehow you have made the story make sense so thank you for that (I only researched the character backgrounds). Let the journey continue...
Can you read Japanese? The God Eater (Burst) Theme song is in Japanese... but you could have looked up a translation online. Cool story so far, and to be honest, better written than expected for a crossover. It is strange that Yuri trusts Lloyd so much, but hey, it could be that they have similar backgrounds, with dead mothers and Seraphim fathers. Still, Yuri seems to be revealing a bit to much to otherworlders, stuff even Repede hasn't picked up on. Great idea surrounding how "death surrounds Yuri." As if he has an actual curse. Can't wait for Flynn arrive, but if he is in the Symphonia dimension, he would probably be the last to arrive, neh? And this might j
Forgotten64 chapter 30 . 4/6
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon. I'm wondering if Sodia is going to be here too. If she is I wonder if she might try to stabbed Yuri off a cliff since she was unable to in Zaude. I mean, it's kinda perfect. If they have an opportunity to get home, leaving Yuri here would be perfect.
Lil Miss Morningstar chapter 30 . 1/31
Overlimit violet pain spam... dam useful, but borderline cheating in some fights. Hahahha, I personally overused that trick to down some very annoying monsters on more than one occasion. Probably the only real way to clear the colliseum on Rita but i'm side tracking now, hehehe.

This chapter felt a bit on the short side, compared to your other chapters. Still that fight with Gnome was an achievement unlocker, LOL. You didn't quite go as in depth into the characters this time around, and a few parts sounded a bit off. (you'd really have to look for them to spot them)

Still, the overall silliness was a nice break from the serious issues at hand.

And Judith joins the party! I was wondering who else had landed on Tethe'alla. So far, your interpretation of her looks spot on. Somehow, with that woman you can't help but get that nagging feeling that she knows a whole lot more than she lets on. Not that anyone would ever say that outright... unless they wanted one nasty butt whippin. My money is on Zelos getting sucker-punched fairly soon by Judy while she wears that sweet smile on her face.

Well, good to hear from you again and to know that this story has not been abandoned. See ya!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 1 . 1/30
Oooh a long symphonia-vesperia crossover! Your story premise is interesting but... I have to admit, I'm pretty put off from your currently changing tenses. It is very jarring to read at the moment. I think it'll make the story better if maybe you went back to fix them so that it all flows better. Other than the tenses though, you write the characters well and your spelling and grammar is pretty spot on!
Kisa167 chapter 30 . 1/16
I'm so excited for the next chapter 3 please update soon!
Kaist chapter 30 . 1/15
Fantastic. As before, my only quibble is with the tense changes. Still jarring. Overall, though? Fantastic. Intriguing plot, excellent characterization. I look forward to seeing where you take it all next!