Reviews for Behind the Iron Mask
Blithesome chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Great story, although the ending was a bit too abrupt for my liking. It could've used 1-2 sentences more from Tony's point of view to conclude it, for example. Anyway, great writing and the whole ride was very emotional.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Well... yeah Tony... you have friend... you just tried to deny It... (maybe because you think you're not worth?)

You're lucky Tony... to have friends...
Lady Alice101 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Very good story.
FudoTwin17 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
CX I LUV IT! XD I super luv it! XD
SiriuslyScarredforLife chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Aw, it sounds so abrupt. I love how you're heading with this and I especially love Tony's thought train (er, I mean I'm not suicidal myself but, you know, sadistic over here, esp. when it comes to people named Tony Stark) But maybe you could, like, insert just one more chapter? About the team? I don't know how it should go but you are the author, and you've done a banging good job so far. Just a heads up, though!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
OMG IT WAS ALL A DREAM! Lol You Said We Could Create Our Own Endings! Jk. XD
That Was So Sad, Steve Tried To Kill Himself Too. & Tony Has So Many Friends! All Of The Avengers, Pepper, Rhodey, Happy, Coulson(I Refuse To Believe That Agent Was Killed By Loki). I Would Even Go So Far As To Say That Fury Could... Well Maybe Not Quite A Friend, But More Than An Acquaintance... Somewhere In Between The Two. Either Way, So Many Friends It's Hard To Believe. He Just Needs To Look. Or As Steve Said, Wake Up to See Them.
Great Story, I Really Liked It. X3
HeartsNaruto chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
[love button] *click* [loved]
Fluffy9988 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
More. Write. Post. Now. Please ?(?(((((
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
such a good story- please- add more!
ughno chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
NooOO Tony don't be sad D:
Please update soon! I need moorre:3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
please, please post more!
mythologyrox chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
please update! I do want more of your story so please please update!
Alexis chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This is a really deep story and i cannot wait to see if there is a next chapter! :)
SaluteKingNick chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Im literally in tears like that was really good! Continue (It would make roman happy!)
insanityismyname15 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
please write another chapter of this!