Reviews for Always
Abigail Rush chapter 1 . 5/3
The only problem is, that Pearl Harbor was bombed December 7, 1941. There is no possible way the draft could have taken place so quickly. So if you changed it to Christmas 1942, it would make much more sense. Other than that, I thought it was sweet. :)
FanficFanatic416 chapter 1 . 2/16
I would fix the description. WW2 happens during the 1940s, not WW1 (that would be the 1910s).
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I like their dynamic as a couple. So cute!
Megara The Jedi chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I loved this! I don't know why, but I've started shipping Kit and Sterling! This was so sweet.
markaleen chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Even as a kid I loved the idea of Kit and Sterling! Great job!
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very sweet! I always liked Kit/Sterling, especially after I watched the movie. So if this is WWII then Sterling would be about 20?
Wandering Seas chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Aww sweet... An I may or may not have reviewed this before...but hey, that means I liked it enough to read it again right?
ariedling chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
i liked it good cupple
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very Cute. I had a feeling they'd end up together when they were older.
Alyssa King chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very sweet! You can truly see that how Kit and Sterling feel about each other.
peachpenguin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
good start, when you post the next chapter, try to make it longer :)
Hannah Skipper chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sweet, very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so sweet. I loved it :)
Shadowgirl1029 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww i luved it. There arent that many kit/sterling storys on here so im always excited when 1 pops up. Maybe u could do a sequel about sterling and everybody coming back like they come back & kit doesnt see sterling so she mopes but he suprises her when her back is turned. U dont have to but i think it would b cute
Edward George chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Good dialouge however, as you point out the history end needs work. Research dates, places, and setting before publishing. I have done an alternative history piece, which I must have spent a month researching everything on Washington DC and the people I was working with of the 19th century and 1900 period. History can be a fun thing to work with in a story of this type - keep it up.# # #