Reviews for Elves, Malls, and Orcs Oh my!
IdaFie chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
It's okay that you were late if it was for a good cause( Benedict!) Love your stories :)
Meril GoodWolf chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
It was good.
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
This is good so far
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
This is a hilarious and cool story. ;)
Yuki Suou chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
N0w dat was awes0me...
If only they knew ;)
Olympic Gold Penguin chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Aw wow this might get intense
MegGenScull chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Awesome chapter! I hope Celeste goes with them! But Boromir! Hmmm... But good job (and I've recently discovered how addicting tumblr is as well. It's probably the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me :D)
Saren-Dipety chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Great! Although it could have been a better way! Soemthing more... ME ish... eh whatev! Great chapie!1
RandomFandom5 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Niiiiiice. Of course they're the Fellowship. Because they are. Poor Celeste...
Yuki Suou chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
awwwwsum!pls continue
RandomFandom5 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I've always wanted to go to a convention (but NOT in Princess Leia slave costume, UGH!)! Somehow I haven't found an excuse to yet.
Saren-Dipety chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
OMK! I love this! really good! And I totally love the fashion designer thing! I am actually working on becoming a fashion designer right now! The dress sounds sooooooo pretty! I love this story! really good plot line! can't wait for more! Update soon!
IdaFie chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I almost screamee when I saw the new chapter. I love this story! :D
Allthatisgolddoesntglitter chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Reading this while I am supposed to be asleep and cracking up. My parents have come into my room about 3 times asking if I'm ok... I love your story!
Meril GoodWolf chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I wore somethin kinda like tht elven dress to most of the 4 times i went to the hobbit :)