Reviews for Illo Tempore Bonum Consilium Videbatur
Vendelareader chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
OMG Lockhart? That certainly was unexpected, but briliant. I loved the new chapter, good work! :)
meldahlie chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Okay, okay, I just found your note about 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm' , so don't shoot - I'm reviewing! I have every 'Anne' book, but 'Rebecca of S.F.' had to be the most boring book EVER... the sort of thing Professor Binns must read! I'd rather live on a permanent diet of mediocre fanfics that That!
Which would, of course, be awful, because I would be cut off from this delightful, enchanting, hilarious gem of a tale! It is just the right mix of fantastically magical and very ordinary eleven-year-old: real PS/SS stuff. I have laughed for eleven chapters - and I hope you are going to have more ideas in this vein which seem good at the time...!
That is just SO Sirius!
Thank you - and keep writing - or I shall send Angela Brazil's Aldred Lawrence to haunt you, and she's nearly as bad as Rebecca!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww, how does this not have more reviews? Wonderful work! "My shut-your-mouth reflex has never been particularly strong"-bahaha, great line!
unless chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
when i started reading i was not sure about the present tense, but it really adds something to the story.
that being said (well written, but whatever...):this story is amazing, its witty and funny and very rowling-esque!
i appreciate that you avoid annoying fan- made chlich├ęs e.g. super angsty sirius or remus, james being an out-of-this-world-arrogant prat, peter being already evil at the tender age of 11...
keep it up!
CatchingSparks chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE it much like J.K Rowlings style of writing cant wait for an update
ALoneMarauder chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Hello! I love your story so far, it's very witty and cleverly written, true to JK Rowling's style and to the characters! I think most people downplay Peter's role as a Marauder but I'm glad to see you've included him :) Dayum... I wish I was as witty as you! I can't wait for the next chapter, keep going!
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great story so far! Love the title by the way... "It seemed like a good idea at the time..." I laughed! Keep up the writing!
Mike1732 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I like it! Good job so far.