Reviews for Who am I?
cherrystone.eli chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
great story! love where there is going! but I see you haven't updated in forever ...but still great story
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Hi

Nice little update. The quality is about as good as the pervious chapters.

The beginning feels a little...off. Chapter 2 ended with Mako telling Korra that she doesn't have a choice, and now chapter 3 starts sometime afterwards. It seems improper (to me at least).

The following scenes with Korra getting ready for the mission was well-written and flowed well; and her relationship with the Air Benders was excellent too.

The following scenes with them on their mission was well written and felt very much like an actual episode.

The preparation to deal with the water supply was pretty good too. Also, the interaction and dialog fit the characters pretty good.

The basic plan for Korra and the others to be disguised and spy for suspicious stuff was amusing and flowed very well and some of the quotes and tensions fit very well.

A few details seem vague and slightly off. Shall I elaborate?

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Hi

This chapter is pretty good. The quality is good as the pervious chapter.

The beginning with Korra and her master arriving at Lin's office was amusing and suspenseful. Lin's task is surprising, though a few details don't feel right. Shall I elaborate?

The scene with Korra ranting with her master about her lost and how she doesn't think she can do it, while her Master is being encouraging.

The following scenes with Korra's friends arrive was very suspenseful, emotional with a touch of amusement. It fits that Korra runs away, not wanting to face her friends, and Bolin uses his bending to block her so they can talk.

Their interaction flowed and mostly fit their characters, though (in my opinion) some areas need work.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean except for one uncalled swear word. I hope that you will remove it someday.

Other then that, I have no qualms with this chapter.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hi

This is an interesting story, that's why I wanted to check it out.

The quality is good in many areas; good narration, interaction, dialog, suspense, drama and emotion.

Your character portrayal is pretty good, though there is more narration then character interaction.

The basic plot involving Korra losing her bending and trying to get through life was dynamic. Her despair, lose, reluctance to connect with people; while at the same time, is trying to be strong (Its great the way you balance her character; she feels despair, but hasn't totally given up). Nice plot twist with Lin wanting to see Korra. I wonder why?

A few details in the plot feel...incomplete. Shall I elaborate?

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

The dark tones are done very well.

Windy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
AIEE this is seriously so cool. Such an interesting concept, and the character interactions and reactions are very real. Absolutely adore this, man. Cannot wait until the next instalment!
izutsu chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That's a great beginning. I'd love to read more soon :)
Avatar Sangmu chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh gosh. I shivered after this. This makes me feel some unknown emotion in my stomach. Please continue, your summary is interesting, the story is interesting. It looks very promising. If it's reasonable to rely on the summary for this story, I can safely say this is going to be amazing.