Reviews for Harriet Coulson: Avenger
Interesting chapter! xD
Olaf74 chapter 23 . 2/14
AMAZING!
Martin Blue chapter 3 . 2/12
Looks promising so far, however i do have one serious problem, your apparent use of google translate for the norwegian translation, and sorry to say it but as a norwegian it hurts to read the translation. What your norwegian translation sais in practise is: "promise to/about", but what it should say is "Do you promise?/You promise?" which in the translation would be "lover du?"

Martin Blue
chiinchuriia chapter 1 . 2/2
Update soon storie.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 23 . 1/8
I love it so far. Update soon
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
This story is really interesting :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
Update pls
MoonPrincess623 chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Well, damn! I can't believe this! I finally get around to catching up, and here you are...making me sad by not having more. I guess I can't complain, you had the other chapters too. Sigh...

I really am getting into the series, even more than before. The twist with the ice? Brillant! I have to wonder what is going to get her out-at first I thought the child was VOldemort (the Horocrux). But Loki? Does this mean that you choose him as her heart mate? Either way this is his chance at redemption.

I was kind of hoping that Steve would find her and wake her up...but I guess I will have to wait till you update.
Pikachu79 chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
When will Harriet get on the action?
Keep on the writes
Valinda Blade chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Excellent story! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work though and don't rush it.
jgood27 chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
beauty0102 chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
this story is great so far can’t wait to what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
Dark Topaz chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
can't wait for more
discb chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
I get the feeling things will go boom once Tony and Bart learn what happened to Harriet.