Reviews for Harriet Coulson: Avenger
littlesisofpercy chapter 27 . 2/5
please give us more in giving u puppy dog eyes here pleeeease
Pretty please update soon PRETTY PLEASE!:D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
wow! This is an awesome story! I hope that inspiration strikes and you are able to continue.
Stardust and Lullabies chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Loving this fic. One small request? More Harriet and Maria please? ?!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
This has been a very enjoyable story. Do you intend, or have you, continued this story?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 27 . 8/23/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
shadowslytherin chapter 27 . 7/8/2016
I'm in love! I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! I am sorry to hear about the difficult turns your life has taken while you have been working on the last few chapters and I hope that it takes a turn for the better soon; if it hasn't already. Please do not give up on this story, it is one of the best crossovers I have ever read and that is saying something considering how many I have read :)
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 27 . 6/11/2016
Really good story
Kell1310 chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
Enjoying
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 4/19/2016
I really don't like the you still killed Phil but I understand why it needed to happen. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story. I am looking froward to learning how Dumbles learned where Harriet was.
moonprincess97524 chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
I really really love Hulk's names for everyone, they are wonderful.
PrincessMagic chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Love this so much!
deathlover25 chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE~! :D
Mickey chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
I really like this story and can't wait to read more
Bill chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
This story has potential but so far it confuses me. You do flashbacks and timeskips but do not show where they begin or stop. Plus you rush things without explaining things like you expect the reader to know what when where and how. As I said the story could be great but not at this time.