Reviews for Harriet Coulson: Avenger
shadowslytherin chapter 27 . 7/8
I'm in love! I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! I am sorry to hear about the difficult turns your life has taken while you have been working on the last few chapters and I hope that it takes a turn for the better soon; if it hasn't already. Please do not give up on this story, it is one of the best crossovers I have ever read and that is saying something considering how many I have read :)
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 27 . 6/11
Really good story
Kell1310 chapter 27 . 5/24
Enjoying
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 4/19
I really don't like the you still killed Phil but I understand why it needed to happen. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story. I am looking froward to learning how Dumbles learned where Harriet was.
moonprincess97524 chapter 26 . 4/19
I really really love Hulk's names for everyone, they are wonderful.
PrincessMagic chapter 27 . 4/16
Love this so much!
deathlover25 chapter 27 . 4/3
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE~! :D
Mickey chapter 27 . 3/18
I really like this story and can't wait to read more
Bill chapter 4 . 3/13
This story has potential but so far it confuses me. You do flashbacks and timeskips but do not show where they begin or stop. Plus you rush things without explaining things like you expect the reader to know what when where and how. As I said the story could be great but not at this time.
Blufox03 chapter 27 . 3/12
Omg love it! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!

Blu
stevesbucky chapter 27 . 3/10
I love this story but I don't get one thing, will there be pairings? loki/fem!harry? draco/fem!harry? or steve/fem!harry? because I'd love the steve/fem!harry pairing, we don't have enough fics where they're a couple (there are a lot of loki/fem!harry and even more draco/fem!harry stories).. can't wait for the next uodate
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
GinaStar chapter 27 . 3/10
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 3/10
nicely done, please update soon.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 3/10
This Prologue is way too short and barely has any substance plus you fell to mention that you also changed the gender of Coulson.