Reviews for Harriet Coulson: Avenger
Kurochach chapter 27 . 8/20
"a memory jogged of another woman in her place but with flaming hair" so he knew Lily, though with how Harriet look like Loki, maby he IS her father...
"The Mistress" bit, is the being talking about Hel not being on her throne anymore and maybe reincarnated as Harriet thus her likeness to Loki ? Or of the Mistress Of Death thanks to the three Hallows ?
Hogwart will be very interesting with the Avengers.
Hope to read a new chapter !
candinaru25 chapter 27 . 7/16
well i see you updated like 2 or 3 chapters from the last time i read this story. Though it has been a while since u updated. I did love that she got free from the ice and was able to help with the battle of new york Though if there is going to be any pairing i would like steve to be the one she is with.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 7/6
Do do do dooo...
Very very interesting I can't decide I f what her to be into steve or loki. I almost wanna say l9ki cuz I think she could help balance the chaos mischieviousness that is him
mythrica chapter 27 . 6/16
Thank you for a wonderful story I'm sorry that RL made this so difficult for you. I hope your RL has gotten better.
Purple Myst chapter 27 . 5/31
More please I actually love this now that I have had a chance to read all the way through...
littlesisofpercy chapter 27 . 2/5
please give us more in giving u puppy dog eyes here pleeeease
Pretty please update soon PRETTY PLEASE!:D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
wow! This is an awesome story! I hope that inspiration strikes and you are able to continue.
Stardust and Lullabies chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Loving this fic. One small request? More Harriet and Maria please? ?!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
This has been a very enjoyable story. Do you intend, or have you, continued this story?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 27 . 8/23/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
shadowslytherin chapter 27 . 7/8/2016
I'm in love! I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! I am sorry to hear about the difficult turns your life has taken while you have been working on the last few chapters and I hope that it takes a turn for the better soon; if it hasn't already. Please do not give up on this story, it is one of the best crossovers I have ever read and that is saying something considering how many I have read :)
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 27 . 6/11/2016
Really good story
Kell1310 chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
Enjoying
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 4/19/2016
I really don't like the you still killed Phil but I understand why it needed to happen. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story. I am looking froward to learning how Dumbles learned where Harriet was.