Reviews for Open Wounds
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it! Finally, everything that those two need to say has been said. Great job! I love the idea that Cas sees Dean in the same way that Sam saw Lucifer: very clever. Thanks for sharing!
ianxfalcon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh, this was AMAZING. I don't know what else to say. It really moved me, very beautiful. I envy you, you know. Your writing ability, and your ability to write the characters as themselves. In-character is fucking hard. You do great work, keep doing that.

I JUST WANT THEM TO TALK TO EACH OTHER. FOR ONCE, YOU KNOW. Thank you for letting them.
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
First fanfiction I've cried at. This was brilliant.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You write Dean and Cas very well. Both seemed very in character. I'm glad it wasn't slash. I can tell you put some thought into this - love the descriptions of and information about Purgatory. Made sense. And I also loved your insight into the complicated relationship between Dean and Cas. Man, I think you hit the nail on the head! Great job.
Motorbaby chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awwww Cas found his stress release; poor baby. Awesome job!
Marie Elaine Cullen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was... Kind of really perfect. The idea that instead of seeing Lucifer, Cas saw Dean... That was not only realistic, but also really kind of emotional and dark in a way. Your characterization is spot on as always, and everything is just amazing. Bravo.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OH WOW MY FEELINGS. Hugs in Purgatory and gdfjnkfdgv oh god my headcanon now is Cas seeing Dean as his version of Lucifer. Splendid read.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Dhwjwjehe. So many feelings after reading this.
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was very good, realistic shot at Dean and Cas. I really enjoyed it and hope the network does something similar in the serious. We got to have the Cas/Dean friendship bond back. Cas deserves redemption!
My2BrownEyes chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was so good. They really needed to talk through this, something they only nominally got to do in the series. You really captured crazy Cas' voice and demeanor. Well done.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love this story! This talk was so needed and it was perfect!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was...fantastic. Truly. I never considered the possibility of Castiel seeing another Dean, but I think it's an interesting idea and it would certainly explain a lot. I loved seeing them hash it out... And Dean's method of finally getting through to Castiel. I would love to see you continue this, but I'll still appreciate it as an amazing one-shot even if you don't.