Reviews for Between Coffee and Beer
Sapho99 chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Cherrybomb, what's up where is the wedding
cancan227 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Well if she didn't have such a bad business mind, she could be profiting more. I mean why is Mike still there, honestly?
thatwriterchic chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Oh my gosh! This is one of the earliest fanfics that I'd read, and I've been looking for it for forever but I couldn't remember the name, just pieces of the plot and that it had Britward... Which made it incredibly difficult to find. Then I was reading one of your stories (I've almost read all, but I didn't realize :P) and recognized your name. So I decide to check out your stories... Hmm, Between Coffee and Beer? Sounds good! AND THEN TO FIND OUT IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR?! (*cue Syndrome voice*) THIS IS TOO GOOD! Oh my gods I can't believe it! I'm so happy right now omg I'm just going to bury myself in the warmth of my comforter and read til my eyes droop oh my gosh please ignore that slightly psychotic statement I just wanted to write this to tell you I love your writing and I love this story and I love you. Thank you for writing this... it made the best impression on me as an early fanfic reader (I read mostly Twilight fanfic now, I can't get enough!) Thank you so much.

Much love
xx
morena.davidson.3 chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
I love awkward, British, sexy Edward. :) Is there going to be more chapters? It isn't marked complete so I hope there will be more. Thanks for sharing. xo
Walker77 chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Loving this, rarely see a Charlie like this
HappyEndingLover chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Your story was great! Thank you for sharing it. You had me laughing and smiling. Hope things are going well for you.
krazykat121 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Love this story, wonderfully different. As a Brit myself I commend you...Very good Brit speak. Do have to say that I think you may have used wanking in the wrong context in this chapter...had to read it a few times :)
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
These two can't catch a break can they? -.-
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I know you said Tyler isn't a factor (in your own sort of way lol maybe) but I still don't like him lmao
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Oh and one last thing! I told you so! Bella is NOT interesting in anyone but Edward. Promise. - GOOD! Lol ;) I hope those two talk soon... Without tee walking in and Edward getting the wrong idea an causing another issue... *crosses fingers*
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Nooooooo no Tyler! :(
Vanilla19 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Yay Vegas baby! Great chapter, thanks for writing.
michigangal0223 chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
I love your brit Edward he is so cute
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter. Look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Wow, what an ass Charlie is. Glad B/E are headed to Vegas! Woot. I hope they really go thru with it! Glad you're back. Ps-bothered in the tree was on Jimmy Fallon, not Kimmel ( which you might know and were purposely messing it up. I couldn't tell) can't wait for the next update.