Reviews for Rescuing Harry
Lord Otello chapter 1 . 3/26
I think this story deserves to be continued! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love the idea of this story, though I am a bit disappointed that why Ginny and Harry could mentally communicate was never explained. On another note I also don't think Vernon would be stupid enough to threaten to kill Harry when he is in the middle of a trial where he is being charged for harming Harry, or maybe I just underestimated his stupidity. On a less critical side the idea was original and interesting. The story was very well written and I hope for a second chapter.
peggie63 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow! Your writing had me on the edge of my chair, actually urging you to write faster so they could get there in time. That's really excellent writing. Thank you. Short of bouts of boiling the Dursleys in oil interspersed with hours sitting at a banquet they're not allowed to eat, your solution is better (ok, legal).
Peggie
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Cute. Oh, and GOOD RIDDANCE to the Fat Pig of Privet Drive! *EVIL GRIN*
TheRavenclawReader chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ohhh, my heart, I don't know why this made me want to cry so much T-T this is beautiful.
deenara2000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Ok now where's the rest of the story? NEED MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Have you ever thought of adding to this story? It is one of my favorite. Makes for a good begining of a soul bond story.
oliver chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
very nice story I seen you have not updated or started any other stories since early 2013 which is sad I hope you return soon
Gracealma chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Love it. People who care about Harry:)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
oh wow! wish this is longer
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
you made me cry with that last bit! :') poor Harry! Loved this story :))))
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
please write more
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was such a wonderful story, almost a shame it was just a single chapter.
Anyways, I'll add this to my story favs, again well doen.

]-)
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was a great one-shot, thanks!
Harrypotter9010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012