Reviews for Rescuing Harry
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Hello,
I know you don't want to hear it, this is soooooooooooon goood hope you write more, I love stories before H & G went to school!
Happy Christmas to you and your family and friends. Miss Millie
sharpraptor chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Hey :)
Ive been reading through a couple of your stories andjust thought id say that i really likethis one. It was so damn adorable!
I just thought you would like to know. I will continue on to your other stories now, this one has convinced me to read more of them

SharpRaptor
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Hi. I still think that this would make a great full length story. Sasha Starr
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I have not read it all. Just scrolled through reading parts. So what happen to all those Dursley. I do hope Dudley endef uo in St Brutus. I plan to fully read this story.
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I love your stories, but I feel that nearly everything that would have made the story better was cut out. I would have liked to have seen the public's reaction to a lot of things. Obviously, it would have been major news that Harry Potter was beaten and starved nearly to death.
RLynnT chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
A little different from most HP stories I find, but entertaining and with heart. I give it a thumbs up :)
WildKhaine chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Great story. My only complaint is I wish there was more :)
Simply Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I only have three words to say. I LOVED IT. Okay, I'm done. This story was just too awesome!
Lord Otello chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I think this story deserves to be continued! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love the idea of this story, though I am a bit disappointed that why Ginny and Harry could mentally communicate was never explained. On another note I also don't think Vernon would be stupid enough to threaten to kill Harry when he is in the middle of a trial where he is being charged for harming Harry, or maybe I just underestimated his stupidity. On a less critical side the idea was original and interesting. The story was very well written and I hope for a second chapter.
peggie63 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow! Your writing had me on the edge of my chair, actually urging you to write faster so they could get there in time. That's really excellent writing. Thank you. Short of bouts of boiling the Dursleys in oil interspersed with hours sitting at a banquet they're not allowed to eat, your solution is better (ok, legal).
Peggie
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Cute. Oh, and GOOD RIDDANCE to the Fat Pig of Privet Drive! *EVIL GRIN*
whycantyoudeletefanficaccounts chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ohhh, my heart, I don't know why this made me want to cry so much T-T this is beautiful.
deenara2000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Ok now where's the rest of the story? NEED MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Have you ever thought of adding to this story? It is one of my favorite. Makes for a good begining of a soul bond story.