Reviews for Contained
BalthazarMyAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aww, poor Gabriel. Man, here's a lollipop, mah angel homie. This is awesome!
stacy fagan chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
i LOVED the whole story. it really gives you an insite on what Gabriel was like as a brother. it would be great if they made this into a lost episode and get all the characters who died back into the show.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
You know, I never imagined that angels had childhoods. Not like this anyway. I suppose that I always thought that up in heaven they never had a life like that, or gave young angels leeway like that. I imagined that they all just popped out as behaving soldiers.
After reading your story, I have to say, If I ever think of angels as having a childhood, this will be what I think of. It's quite brilliant, and I wouldn't have it another way.
Excellent job! :)
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
"And that's for just being a bloody prick!" PRICELESS
keacdragon chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
WOW! Love it!1 Now I REALLY can't wait for more!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Aw its the end, such a sad end. Great story, loved it :D
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Awwww I cried on this chapter :( Great story though, I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your work :)
Magic Iris chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
That was very good!
FeathersMcStrange chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Poor Cassy! And Jiah! And Balth and Gabe and Feathers, and everyone! AH!
Still. You did a fantastic job, and you are as amazing as always. Keep writing. Really. Do more fabulous stories.
Your very depressed twin across the pond
SummerMistedDragon chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Luci is in trouble...great chapter!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
oh no...feather, she saved them whoa hoo! :D
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Awwww poor Jiah, losing miko like that :(. I really hope feathers Is okay.
OffMyTea chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
What have you done to gabe?!
God better step in soon.
Gosh chuck. Save your son!
Update sooon!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Nooo Lucifers gone bad Poor Gabe I didn't hurt you just your girlfriend n your brother but its okay because I didn't hurt you, what logics that? Update :D
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Awwwww Gabriel...I hope he will be okay. Lucifer is so...ggrrr I want to kill that son of a b**** !