Reviews for Forcible Redemption
This whole thing was absolutely brilliant.
MegK1978 chapter 20 . 5/23
Probably the WEIRDEST redemption story I've ever read. But there were a lot of fun and funny moments, and having Loki come adventuring with Thor again is a good ending. Kudos!
bleeb90 chapter 20 . 12/23/2018
I liked this fic!
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
Funny Loki using magic to make people stop littering;)
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 20 . 3/5/2018
the note at the end was really interesting to read and dissect, because it's true. What is redemption truly and how does it feel like personally compared to what others see?
Loved the story, too.
Destza chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
This is amazing! But one thing I would’ve thought Loki would’ve done; I thought whenever someone would ask to help them cross he would’ve used his magic to fly them to the other side or teleport with them across. Surprised he actually walked across with them, not so much he kinda ignored them...but it was kind of Loki to actually go through with it all. :)
Laserbird777 chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
I am pretty sure Loki is younger than Thor, because is human age Loki's only 17, so I think Thor might be in his early 20s.
Laserbird777 chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
Yes! Finally someone didn't mix the movie with the myth! Thank god! Awesome story!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Thor is so adorable! :D
Qwolfs chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I don't know if it's just me but Loki reminds me of a marginally more active and massively more petulant Revan.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
It's a good story, but I feel like he hasn't changed much. Still very entertaining, although next time it would be good to show a large amount of improvement rather than little bits here and there. Keep jt up!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
OMG their conversation is so ridiculous its amazing! They keep getting side tracked by correcting each other that lol just goes to show how cracktastic it is.
Twilight Dusk chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Oh dear Loki, you made him Neji.
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I enjoyed reading it. Adorable and not angsty (we already have much of those though there are nice ones too). My only regret is not seeing Tony and Loki engaged in a drinking contest.
Cheers!