Reviews for Forcible Redemption
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/13
OMG their conversation is so ridiculous its amazing! They keep getting side tracked by correcting each other that lol just goes to show how cracktastic it is.
Twilight Dusk chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Oh dear Loki, you made him Neji.
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I enjoyed reading it. Adorable and not angsty (we already have much of those though there are nice ones too). My only regret is not seeing Tony and Loki engaged in a drinking contest.
Cheers!
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Love the story!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
This was really good :-) I loved Loki! :-) I would love to read a sequal where Loki helps Thor and their friends with these adventures and maybe a battle, where Loki will be met with a choice to go back to his 'evil' self or choose to listen to Thor and not kill everyone that are monsters :-) and maybe with a beginning of love between Loki and Sif :-)
Good job! :-)
Luce-san chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
This was such a nice story, I really had fun reading it. I think it deserves more attention then it's getting. Thank you for writing this :)
Luce-san chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I usually don't review till the last chapter, but I just had to say that this chapter was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, even if I had already read about norse mythology it was still incredibly funny. So, good job :)
Kabs chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I absolutely love these skits with Tony and loki
Kabs chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
This is amazing
Kabs chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Kabs chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Very interesting
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
why didn't you ever continue the little hint about what the Chitari did to lLoki?
Maran Zelde chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
This was a fun story. I loved the banter between Thor and Loki, and I also loved the conversations between Loki and the others, like Sif, Bruce, and Jane. I've always loved seeing character interactions that you don't see much of in canon. And there were a couple of genuinely touching moments between Loki and Frigga.

I don't think Loki is fully redeemed yet, but he's on the right path. At the same time, I can see how Thor would come to the conclusion that he is redeemed, though.

Even though this story no longer fits the movie verse since "The Dark World" came out, it's still fun to pretend that this happened.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
Pretty good ending! I enjoyed this story very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Well, how lovely. Although if Thor keeps dragging the rest through more interventions, I suspect that even Steve Rogers will begin to rethink his high opinion of the God of Thunder.

Although having Bruce Banner around would certainly be enough to keep *me* on the up and up...