Reviews for Forcible Redemption
Laserbird777 chapter 7 . 3/9
I am pretty sure Loki is younger than Thor, because is human age Loki's only 17, so I think Thor might be in his early 20s.
Laserbird777 chapter 6 . 3/9
Yes! Finally someone didn't mix the movie with the myth! Thank god! Awesome story!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Thor is so adorable! :D
Qwolfs chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I don't know if it's just me but Loki reminds me of a marginally more active and massively more petulant Revan.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
It's a good story, but I feel like he hasn't changed much. Still very entertaining, although next time it would be good to show a large amount of improvement rather than little bits here and there. Keep jt up!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
OMG their conversation is so ridiculous its amazing! They keep getting side tracked by correcting each other that lol just goes to show how cracktastic it is.
Twilight Dusk chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Oh dear Loki, you made him Neji.
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I enjoyed reading it. Adorable and not angsty (we already have much of those though there are nice ones too). My only regret is not seeing Tony and Loki engaged in a drinking contest.
Cheers!
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Love the story!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
This was really good :-) I loved Loki! :-) I would love to read a sequal where Loki helps Thor and their friends with these adventures and maybe a battle, where Loki will be met with a choice to go back to his 'evil' self or choose to listen to Thor and not kill everyone that are monsters :-) and maybe with a beginning of love between Loki and Sif :-)
Good job! :-)
Luce-san chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
This was such a nice story, I really had fun reading it. I think it deserves more attention then it's getting. Thank you for writing this :)
Luce-san chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I usually don't review till the last chapter, but I just had to say that this chapter was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, even if I had already read about norse mythology it was still incredibly funny. So, good job :)
Kabs chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I absolutely love these skits with Tony and loki
Kabs chapter 7 . 8/14/2015