Reviews for Forcible Redemption
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 3/21
Pretty good ending! I enjoyed this story very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 3/15
Well, how lovely. Although if Thor keeps dragging the rest through more interventions, I suspect that even Steve Rogers will begin to rethink his high opinion of the God of Thunder.

Although having Bruce Banner around would certainly be enough to keep *me* on the up and up...
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 3/8
Oh, dear. Loki clearly has a long way to go before he can understand why Phil Coulson is important. Maybe, someday, he will.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 3/5
Well...interventions are usually assisted by professionals who have a clue, but given we're talking about Loki here, a professional from Midgard would be um, out of his or her depth (although there are certainly analogous versions here on Earth).

But I think Loki would rather have been chained to a rock and had a *little* venom dripped on him than this intervention.

Although there were some nice things about it-their love for Loki came right through.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 2/27
Well, Loki might just learn not to poke and prod Banner quite so much.

Or perhaps not.

But Jane is thinking hard about what's going on, and Loki is quite right about the problem with her and Thor.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 1/27
Oh, I love this convoluted discussion between Loki and Sif.

If they keep this up much longer, they might actually fall in love (and that's why Loki helps them to escape when he did).
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/13
Clearly, Loki has been thinking more about the possibilities for Jane and Thor than Thor has; and Thor does have a tendency to charge straight ahead without thinking.

That's the Asgard way-but not always the Midgard one. Actually, Loki is thinking more like Odin does than Thor will ever do.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/7
Ah. I knew that things would go well once Loki and Darcy started talking to each other. Both of them had bad timing, to be sure, though I don't think Darcy would consider conquering the world (then again, she didn't have a brother like Thor. That could have done it).

Great chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/2
Loki can resist anything but kindness-and Odin admitting that he's made mistakes, too.

And then Odin says the one thing that puts a huge hole in Loki's long time resentment. Oh, my. It'll be hard for Loki to work up a good mad over that...
Arla Logan chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
I don't think he's quite redeemed since he still doesn't see anything wrong with what he did, but he seems on the right path at least. This was a fun and engaging story:-)
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
So, Rogers and the hammer are besties...that was unexpected, but not totally.

And Tony Stark thinks well of his liver-well, it's survived so long. Did he clone it from Keith Roberts?
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Loki is right-it is the *gift* of magic when Thor really needs it. Like when claustrophobia is starting to really get to Thor.

Of course, I've been there with that laundry without it. Note: Not Fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Oh, dear, I'd get a fake cast and hop about on crutches to be escorted across a street by Tom Hiddle-er, Loki, yeah, Loki.

And I love how you sneaked in Dear Aunt May.
Wicked R chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
yes, that is no ending at all. Newish Loki is still in the making.
Wicked R chapter 12 . 12/4/2014