Reviews for The Homefront
Ddangerdan chapter 17 . 4/9
This chapter was so kickass! I completely forgot about the Ravager units. I was also afraid they wouldn't get out of that one in one piece. I definitely love what you've done with Coats quick thinking and leadership skills. Tacitas' biotic abilities are pretty damn cool too. Keep up the good work!
Fic watcher chapter 14 . 1/27
It's been a while since since I've read this little piece, and I can say that's it's as good as I remember it being. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more!
survivor686 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Holy Shisno! Why the hell hadn't I picked this fic up before?

Keep updating, please! I look forward to the next arcs.
Ddangerdan chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Good to see you're back after such an absence. Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, but I have to say your writing has improved significantly. It's good to see some of the Blue Suns went along with the Alliance soldiers. I hope you don't kill Jarar. I find myself liking him a lot. The tense standoff against Singh was perfectly executed and his death was so satisfying.
OhSoDeadly chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Dude! I've been following this story for some time now, but never got around to writing a review. Let me just say, your skills as a writer are hella impressive! I really did want to know more about Coats, 'cause he seems like such a badass, and you're doing great :) I also like the two brothers, they're pretty damned funny without being caricatures. Keep this up!
ravenreux chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Hey! I just wanted to leave you a review here and let you know that I love the amount of thought you've put into this thing. I know there's so much about the battle on Earth that's left up to interpretation, and I think you're doing a great job. I'm sure the creating the ever-growing cast is fun too! I can't wait to see where you take it next.
Reux
Ddangerdan chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
The true grit is really showing here. It's good to know James, Emilia, and Krogh survived their crash. You've thought this out magnificently, and the way the war pans out honestly makes itself quite devastatingly realistic and hardcore. Hopefully Coats can reunite with the Alliance. Just one thing. If Clark dies, Coats should get the Spirit LMG for his own uses.
Ddangerdan chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Outstanding hardcore action buddy. I love the way you portray the situation. So we got to see Marauders for the first time with their squad buffering abilities. It's also good to know they got the Lieutenant out of there in one piece. I'm hoping you have them fighting Banshees in the future. They may need some heavy firepower for that. Update again!
hgiagsdgbgadgbadhfdhdafhdf chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Good chapter - make sure the standard is kept up.
Ddangerdan chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Ah the Blue Suns have entered the equation. The true grit of the war is really starting to show its face. I'm hoping for Clark to use that Spirit LMG again at some point.
Why chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Why did you end it so soon? It was really good and I think it should be continued!
Spicy-obsession chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
A review that's been long-time coming. Your dialogue's been steadily improving since your earlier stories, and so has your sense of pacing. However, I still feel like I don't have a solid grasp on Major Coats' character-what makes him HIM, if you follow. I believe you'll take care of that as the story progresses, though. Looking forward to the next installment.
hgiagsdgbgadgbadhfdhdafhdf chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Man this is intense...

It's a really good, original take on the occupation and in a way is more satisfying than the actual game plot. It'll certainly be entertaining to see how it goes and I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

The only things to watch out for are making sure Anderson sounds like Anderson - There were a few moments where he sounded out of character and perhaps give a few hints anout the reaper enemies - don't be vague, give it a ton of description and try and worm the unit name into the sentance. Example: "That's a bloody big brute" etc.

This deserves more reviews though so keep at it!
M4GIC OR4NGEZ
espoir1066 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this story. I've been curious as to who Major Coats was and why he wasn't mentioned in the games, just thrown in with no background. Are you planning on adding chapters because I've been wondering about the battles on Earth while Shepard gathers allies
Jord chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Liked it a lot! Your creativity with battle scene was pretty impressive. Wish I could write like that. It was gritty, suspenseful - with just the right amount of dialog. Nice job!