Reviews for The Homefront
Ddangerdan chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
So great! I meant to review sooner, but I had to think of how to word it. I'm so glad again that Clark got his hands on that Spirit Light Machine Gun. It's saved his bacon more times than I can count. I've no doubt Atlas is going to get worse before anything else. The confrontation with the banshee was so cool. You made it even more powerful than it is in game. My favorite part was where Coats just froze in place when that biotic blast was coming his way. Thank goodness for Tacita. On a side note, you may want to have Tacita utilize gunplay as well as hand to hand and biotics for variety's sake. I hope we actually get to see Anderson do some fighting himself. In the future it would be a good conversation when Anderson brings up the apartment and Shepard's clone to Coats. I can't imagine what his reaction to that would be. Update again!
stephen.hinojos chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Dude, this is an awesome story. I have spent weeks looking for someone who tackled the homefront of Earth while the rest of the galaxy burned.
Ddangerdan chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
So cool. I love that Shepard has the War Hero background and Jarar was there during the Torfan raid. Having Devon at the Skyllian Blitz seeing Shepard in action was also a great touch. I'm quite pleased that friction is starting to develop between Atlas and Anderson. I should have seen the indoctrinated civilian twist coming but I never considered it. Atlas is now going to go through the population by process of elimination which definitely isn't going to end well. One of my favorite parts of this chapter is where they were using thermal clips as currency at the poker table. I really hope Devon will be okay. I've grown attached to your Blue Suns OCs. Hope you update again soon!
duit13 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Excellent story, this deserves far more attention than it gets.
Ddangerdan chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Holy god that was really close! I really didn't see how Coats was going to get out of that mess. You know darn well when things are going too smoothly, that something bad is about to happen. I can't wait for when they actually fight banshees. Those harvesters are a lot meaner and smarter than they were in-game. Keep up the good work my friend!
Ddangerdan chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Outstanding work. I knew a rescue squad would manage to extract the team, but damn, do you know how to keep someone on the edge of their seat. Those Dragon's teeth in the sewer were an ingenious and terrifying setup. Considering how well this is done, I can definitely see this as canon in the franchise. On another note, I'm hoping Anderson gets some help from a krogan ally such as the Warlord Sentinel. One of those bruisers lugging around those big ass warhammers would definitely be great.
Ddangerdan chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
This chapter was so kickass! I completely forgot about the Ravager units. I was also afraid they wouldn't get out of that one in one piece. I definitely love what you've done with Coats quick thinking and leadership skills. Tacitas' biotic abilities are pretty damn cool too. Keep up the good work!
Fic watcher chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
It's been a while since since I've read this little piece, and I can say that's it's as good as I remember it being. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more!
survivor686 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Holy Shisno! Why the hell hadn't I picked this fic up before?

Keep updating, please! I look forward to the next arcs.
Ddangerdan chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Good to see you're back after such an absence. Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, but I have to say your writing has improved significantly. It's good to see some of the Blue Suns went along with the Alliance soldiers. I hope you don't kill Jarar. I find myself liking him a lot. The tense standoff against Singh was perfectly executed and his death was so satisfying.
OhSoDeadly chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Dude! I've been following this story for some time now, but never got around to writing a review. Let me just say, your skills as a writer are hella impressive! I really did want to know more about Coats, 'cause he seems like such a badass, and you're doing great :) I also like the two brothers, they're pretty damned funny without being caricatures. Keep this up!
ravenreux chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Hey! I just wanted to leave you a review here and let you know that I love the amount of thought you've put into this thing. I know there's so much about the battle on Earth that's left up to interpretation, and I think you're doing a great job. I'm sure the creating the ever-growing cast is fun too! I can't wait to see where you take it next.
Reux
Ddangerdan chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
The true grit is really showing here. It's good to know James, Emilia, and Krogh survived their crash. You've thought this out magnificently, and the way the war pans out honestly makes itself quite devastatingly realistic and hardcore. Hopefully Coats can reunite with the Alliance. Just one thing. If Clark dies, Coats should get the Spirit LMG for his own uses.
Ddangerdan chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Outstanding hardcore action buddy. I love the way you portray the situation. So we got to see Marauders for the first time with their squad buffering abilities. It's also good to know they got the Lieutenant out of there in one piece. I'm hoping you have them fighting Banshees in the future. They may need some heavy firepower for that. Update again!
hgiagsdgbgadgbadhfdhdafhdf chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Good chapter - make sure the standard is kept up.