Reviews for Intermezzo
an-earl chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
nice :)
candybarstars chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I had to play the Intermezzo while reading the end of this fic and it was wonderful! Kudos for writing this awesome story. My heart was in puddles at the end, so much love! :)
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That's a good way to approach the matter. I loved it when Kenshin finally wanted to have children of his own.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Typical of him to never think of anything beyond now. Because he was once a Wanderer, who drifted from town to town, and once an Assassin, who merely thought of the future as a goal to strive for but not something for himself.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thankyou! i love this story.. i think it's very closed to kenshin personality. lol
elle chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
this is...amazing. Truly beautiful, wonderful, touching ahhhhh you managed to capture so much of what is so loved between these two. Augh just such a fantastic job. My insides are melting in a wonderful way. Your descriptions and details are magical
Hallolo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hi!
Nice piece of work!
I really love the Intermezzo, although it reminds me more of the scene when they all come back from Kyoto: it's playing in the background, especially when they say "Okaeri nasai, Kenshin" and then "Tadaima de gozaru"...
Thank you for writing this, and for making me discover this amazing piece of music!

Sincerly
Hallolo
Tracy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my goodness! I was looking for a well written kenshin x kaoru one shot, and here it is :D this was wonderful, really. I love the last line. I'm hoping you've written more about them!
Ai chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was incredibly sweet. Also calming and soothing. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing the story!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hehehe. That's right intermezzo is the song from episode 31 and in the end of episode 62. And you know I feel a shiver at the ascending parts of that song. So... Sad and chills and shiver
June chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I REALLY LOVE THIS. I wish you could write a multi-chapter story about them, you write so beautifully :)
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"Stay, stay, stay; I've been loving you for quite some time, time time." I'm sorry if you dislike Taylor Swift, but that's what came to mind at around the end of the fic. FLUFF. I love fluff. It makes you warm and cozy. Thank you for sharing this. :)
smileplease91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love this. .
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very cute and true to the story
PPVV chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow. That was wonderfully sweet - masterfully written. I loved every moment. In fact, I'm so impressed I'm at a loss for words...

Thanks for writing!