Reviews for Intermezzo
elle chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
this is...amazing. Truly beautiful, wonderful, touching ahhhhh you managed to capture so much of what is so loved between these two. Augh just such a fantastic job. My insides are melting in a wonderful way. Your descriptions and details are magical
Hallolo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hi!
Nice piece of work!
I really love the Intermezzo, although it reminds me more of the scene when they all come back from Kyoto: it's playing in the background, especially when they say "Okaeri nasai, Kenshin" and then "Tadaima de gozaru"...
Thank you for writing this, and for making me discover this amazing piece of music!

Sincerly
Hallolo
Tracy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my goodness! I was looking for a well written kenshin x kaoru one shot, and here it is :D this was wonderful, really. I love the last line. I'm hoping you've written more about them!
Ai chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was incredibly sweet. Also calming and soothing. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing the story!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hehehe. That's right intermezzo is the song from episode 31 and in the end of episode 62. And you know I feel a shiver at the ascending parts of that song. So... Sad and chills and shiver
June chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I REALLY LOVE THIS. I wish you could write a multi-chapter story about them, you write so beautifully :)
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"Stay, stay, stay; I've been loving you for quite some time, time time." I'm sorry if you dislike Taylor Swift, but that's what came to mind at around the end of the fic. FLUFF. I love fluff. It makes you warm and cozy. Thank you for sharing this. :)
smileplease91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love this. .
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very cute and true to the story
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow. That was wonderfully sweet - masterfully written. I loved every moment. In fact, I'm so impressed I'm at a loss for words...

Thanks for writing!
-P.P.V.V.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautifully written. :) I really, truly enjoyed this. It was very soft; very true to the storyline.

It doesn't actually have to be rated "M" I think. You could get away with a "T" rating if you wish. Yes, they have their intimate time, but there are no graphic details, and you actually go into it very delicately. We know what is happening, but don't have to read all the explicit details to understand. :) I rather like it that way. Thank you for posting this story and sharing it with us.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow! I believe this one of my top favorite Kenshin/Kaoru stories I've ever read on this site. You have such a beautiful way with words. You are a great author, in that you made this story into a work of art. Thank you for sharing!
LordRandallsLady chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Beautifully written and a wonderful read. I loved the glimpses into Kenshin's thoughts, the slow unfolding of his acceptance, and the final coming together of our hero and heroine. Simply lovely.
Marin.de.Aguia chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
WOW! Loved this! I'm just crazy about Kenshin and Kaoru together! They're so perfect!

I can picture everything that you wrote in my mind... it's so beautiful... their child's eyes *-* owwwnnnn... so sweet!

Congratz _ it's awesome... would love to read more fics about them written by you... (sorry for my English x.x' I'm brazilian...)
Wolf Melody chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. It's not often that I find fanfics for this particular series, in this particular genre, to be so utterly wholesome. It was... complete. Everything was perfect; your portrayal of the characters was especially wonderful. I was very pleasantly surprised to see Kenshin written so well. Little details made it just lovely. I really hope you continue writing, especially for this series and genre and rating. We need more of you here. Also, I would be very interested to see you delve a bit further into M lemon writing; with the skill you portrayed here, I think it would turn out quite splendid.

As a sidenote, I do believe Kaoru was nineteen when she first met Kenshin, and so canonically would have been a bit older than she was here. However, that's not really important. I digress.

Wonderful work, again. So sweet and simple, and utterly HUMAN. Very believable. You perfectly captured the very essence of the characters, and presented them in a way that was both new and very familiar at the same time; new in that you didn't resort to common or overused archetypes or plot devices within the fandom, and familiar in that I felt the characters to be down to earth and believable in a near-tangible sense.

For the sake of the archives, please continue.