Reviews for RavenWood Academy
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
A really nice, sweet chapter, I aw'd. I'm a teenaged male, I shouldn't aw, but congrats, I aw'd. By the way, what are the chances of Liam/Eloxia? As the two most universally reviled people at the academy, I'd say they would sort of gravitate towards each other, and by gravitate, I mean Liam would stalk her relentlessly. C'mon, you really think a scaly vagina would put him off? I'd include Manfred in the "most reviled" category, but at least he's making an effort not to be a jackass. So how about it?
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Tomas, huh, I wonder if his sword is sentient and if he can communicate with It, seeing as its possessed by a demon I can see how those conversations would go "I know you want to boy, I know you want to run me through the pathetic weaklings of this school, to bathe in their blood and devour their flesh," "No, actually, I just want to study for this test," "Why lie boy? I see into your heart, I know you want to behea...hey, check out that chick! Bet you'd like to bury your sword in her sheath, and I ain't talkin' 'bout me!" "...Just shut up...please...shut up."
WeirdCornChip chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Tomas is coming! Woot woot! He is frikin awesome! A character I don't expect. Heh...ehe he heheh... :0
How...mysterious...
Robert DeWarren chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
I really hope Tomas makes an appearence in the story, always like him.
At any rate, you're doing a wonderful job, I love the way you fleshed out a bunch of characters with no real personalities of their own.

Hope you continue,
-Robert DeWarren
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Oh good, this story is still going, I thought it died. Nice to see it back, I wonder if anyone else thought she was a cutter when she was looking for the razor
WeirdCornChip chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Yay wow I'm glad you continued this. I really really like this story. :)
DeGamer422 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Don't give up on this it fits very well
Doc Reid chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
It's always entertaining and heartbreaking to watch a villain seek redemption, isn't it?
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Well, yeah, that's one way of doing it. "Now to fly around the school because I can!" brilliant!
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I love how Manfred's all "My work is done here" and just leaves chill as fuck, no pun intended, after all that's Michael
The Dude Of Doom chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Wouldn't the space and time class also have Andy in it? and will Eloxia appear?
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Sounds like a good idea, but I've always wondered why Praxie's in death
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Badass, even if it was accidental, and you're welcome I hope you keep writing
A. Zarko chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is a really good story. I love the pairing for the matches, very well thought. Keep it going.
The Immortal Doc chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is funny as hell, I'm really glad you updated, I think Manfred, Chwing and Belgosi are going to be a barrel of laughs