Reviews for The Story of a Dragon, a Knight,and a Fairy Hunter
thunderclap.sergant141 chapter 7 . 7/12
A really nice story, hope you will update soon though
Im reading this at three in the morning!
thethethex34 chapter 4 . 6/16
Did anyone else have the word 'Yandere' come to mind when Erza Nightwalker thought this ,'But by the end of the day, Natsu will be mine. Even if it means having to get you out of the picture to do so'
fusionplays247 chapter 12 . 3/20
If u don't update this damn story I will FUCKING DESTROY YOU D:

Good Job, btw :3
SpellCorrection chapter 3 . 2/9
Dame: Damn

(Sorry just saying)
fairytailgirl chapter 3 . 2/9
Sorry but I kinda skipped the fight Hughes Vs. Erza and Lucy it was boring at some points
diegokpo30 chapter 12 . 2/5
Lastima que nunca actualizaste esta historia, me hubiera encantado saber que paso despues, bue, me encanto la historia, aunque este incompleta.
Supergoddad chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Damn you know how to make things tense. Too bad it has been a long time since you've updated. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it dearly and I hope to see more chapters soon. Well, I don't mind waiting months , but years are a bit too much.
Supergoddad chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Just fucking wow. I don't know any words that come close to describing how awesome, amazing, magnificent and beautiful this story is! I'm going to leave it at that, I'll see you around.
MickDunD chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Please Update this! Its a great story!
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
What they did to Natsu was definitely uncalled for. He saved them all instead of letting them all die. The least the could do is be grateful to him and not treat him like that. He knew what he was doing, he is old enough to make his own decisions.
IncinX chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Good story, hope that you decide to continue it.
rc48177 chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
shame you canceled this story. It was really good
Masked Kitsune59 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Please update this story, it's fantastic!
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
Are you going to change true dragon slayer magic to fire dragon king slayer magic