Reviews for The Story of a Dragon, a Knight,and a Fairy Hunter
TotallyNotAlpha chapter 2 . 3/4
Lol dame?
Fo u really day that the final sage of dragon force is as stromg as erza really a dragon is the same as ERZA yea makes sense
chunnin33 chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
This is a polarizing fanfic.

I adore the pairing and have no idea how I missed this trawling through the archives. You've implemented some interesting original ideas and that shows potential for future arcs.

Constant grammar and spelling issues through the fic do detract from the quality and they are noticeable. Especially things like Gerard? Like how? XD.

I feel if you ever returned to this a full revamp would work wonders.

Either way, thank you for making this pairing a reality.
a ghost chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
fairy tail just makes my day every time i see them, or read them in this. hope you can update more chapters.
Enryuo chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
An Amazing story! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Hehehe I can't believe how OCC Knightwalker is after the Edolas arc. Any way, it's been three years buddy. . .I think we're due. Also, this story is definitely a one of kind, but in my humble option, it doesn't make # 1 in my account, but definitely my top ten. So, I would like to see this story continue, and soon. Til then. . . .
thunderclap.sergant141 chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
A really nice story, hope you will update soon though
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Im reading this at three in the morning!
thethethex34 chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Did anyone else have the word 'Yandere' come to mind when Erza Nightwalker thought this ,'But by the end of the day, Natsu will be mine. Even if it means having to get you out of the picture to do so'
fusionplays247 chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
If u don't update this damn story I will FUCKING DESTROY YOU D:

Good Job, btw :3
SpellCorrection chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Dame: Damn

(Sorry just saying)
fairytailgirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Sorry but I kinda skipped the fight Hughes Vs. Erza and Lucy it was boring at some points
diegokpo30 chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
Lastima que nunca actualizaste esta historia, me hubiera encantado saber que paso despues, bue, me encanto la historia, aunque este incompleta.
Supergoddad chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Damn you know how to make things tense. Too bad it has been a long time since you've updated. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it dearly and I hope to see more chapters soon. Well, I don't mind waiting months , but years are a bit too much.
Supergoddad chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Just fucking wow. I don't know any words that come close to describing how awesome, amazing, magnificent and beautiful this story is! I'm going to leave it at that, I'll see you around.