Reviews for The Story of a Dragon, a Knight,and a Fairy Hunter
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 12 . 5/21
I would like very much for you to continue this story, however I read your profile and I do understand. You're completely right about the later chapters of FT. I actually quit reading after the Tartarus arc because of that exact reason. Every FT member has invincible plot armor and yet they are constantly being 'killed' only to miraculously survive in the next chapter. And let's not even get into what happened to Lucy over time... Still I do believe that stories like this are what makes ffn so great because they attempt to fix problems with the cannon material. If you do decide to continue then that would be great, if not than I am still glad I read what was already here
Good job making the story.
wow your sister needs professional help wow so nice
NatsuDragneel56 chapter 12 . 1/11
So uhhhhhh, where’s that chapter 13 at?
E.N.D chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
Yeah, I love Erza so I'd give her my scarf sure. Although I would need it back right away when I get back. And I was kind of abandoned since Acnologia murdered my parents.
LoliWhisperer chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
Lol dame?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
Fo u really day that the final sage of dragon force is as stromg as erza really a dragon is the same as ERZA yea makes sense
chunnin33 chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
This is a polarizing fanfic.

I adore the pairing and have no idea how I missed this trawling through the archives. You've implemented some interesting original ideas and that shows potential for future arcs.

Constant grammar and spelling issues through the fic do detract from the quality and they are noticeable. Especially things like Gerard? Like how? XD.

I feel if you ever returned to this a full revamp would work wonders.

Either way, thank you for making this pairing a reality.
a ghost chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
fairy tail just makes my day every time i see them, or read them in this. hope you can update more chapters.
Enryuo chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
An Amazing story! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Hehehe I can't believe how OCC Knightwalker is after the Edolas arc. Any way, it's been three years buddy. . .I think we're due. Also, this story is definitely a one of kind, but in my humble option, it doesn't make # 1 in my account, but definitely my top ten. So, I would like to see this story continue, and soon. Til then. . . .
thunderclap.sergant141 chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
A really nice story, hope you will update soon though
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Im reading this at three in the morning!
thethethex34 chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Did anyone else have the word 'Yandere' come to mind when Erza Nightwalker thought this ,'But by the end of the day, Natsu will be mine. Even if it means having to get you out of the picture to do so'
A True Mangaka chapter 12 . 3/20/2016