Reviews for The Story of a Dragon, a Knight,and a Fairy Hunter
Ricc850 chapter 12 . 6/7
Damn it man update already
Draco711 chapter 12 . 5/22
This story is so coooool! Please continue the story!
ryuukhan chapter 12 . 5/2
T_T its been two years are you ok man your fucking funny with a good story i want more please add more i beg of thye want more
Meazm chapter 12 . 4/14
Are u still alive ? Need update !
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 12 . 4/9
Well I like the idea of this story but these extra filler chapters are a little tedious to read. I mean they are well written and all but I'd prefer getting back on the canon track.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 12 . 4/7
It's too bad that his hasn't been updated in so long, it's really good so far. Although I wish that you would go from "nakama" back to "comrades" or even "teammates", and just leave out the japanese attack names. That's the only thing that bugs me. How hard is it to stick to the english words? Besides that, I'm really like the story. I hope that you'll come back and update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Anno861 chapter 1 . 3/8
Don't suppose there's any chance of you continuing this? Its really grabbed me..

Otherwise, sorry for the prodding review
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/12
Not a bad start, not bad at all.
Wolf-Link00 chapter 4 . 2/10
I actually feared up near the end there
Wolf-Link00 chapter 1 . 2/9
Love the story, has funny moments to break the tension, and a small amount of drama for character growth. Just a lil thing I noticed at the end, when Knightwalker and Natsu were having a lil pre-battle banter (something that is VERY important) it sounded a little like pillow talk...
gwb620 chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This is an awesome story, I'm really hoping you continue it sometime. I hope you are doing alright.
guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Great story so far, I hope you'll be able to update soon
WTF chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
Was good, until you decided to bring in dumb ass OCs.
GravityTonttu chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This is an awesome fic.
What bugs me a little is the way you write "could have" as "could of". You obviously are more familiar with spoken English than written, but it is indeed "could have" or "could've".
Ultimate10 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. This is no doubt one of the best Naza fics I've ever read. I really wish you would update though. A year is long enough!