Reviews for Forehead Kiss
isnotthatstrange chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
At least there wasn't a goddamn bee in this. Then I'd maybe have to kill you. ;)
This was adorable. Anything crossed over with TXF is great because Mulder and Scully inspire so many other shows and ships. Great job.
Whyagain chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
As an avid fan of both of these shows, I am very tickled by this piece. I've also drawn some of these same characterization parallels: Leslie's compassion for people beyond what anthropologists describe as "tribe mentality," the idea that people's worth radiates out from self, that family, friends, acquaintances, other people are worth less in descending order; Ben following the betterment of Pawnee, or the truth, or the proverbial "white whale" by following Leslie; Ben finding a place where it's all right to believe in things like Harvest Festivals and miniature horses, where he is finally content with himself.

I don't know if this makes any sense; sometimes I have a lot of feelings. And I know it probably would not have fit very well, but you've left out "Memento Mori." ;)
AggressivelyShort chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
My emotions! This was so utterly heartbreaking and perfect! I always love it when fandoms collide but this was truly spectacular!
WithEveryBreath chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Though I have never heard of X-files once in my life I really liked this story. It was awesome! Aww, really bittersweet. I think I know what you mean with the forehead kiss because when Ann comes in to give them the results it kind of looks like he kisses their forehead when she's about to tell them but it's at a weird angle... whatever great job, really sweet.