Reviews for Salvation
DevynQ chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I loved this so much! I finished the whole thing in one sitting! You're a really good writer, and I'm glad your story had a happy ending, unlike in the show :((
mngirl chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Just read the whole thing in one sitting. SO GOOD!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Sweet and very romantic; a nice, unusual AU. I kept wondering what his firm thought of his absence, but it wasn't really important. I was also struck by how differently the men (Matthew and Richard) responded to the situation, versus how Mary and Lavinia responded. The women were left to powerlessly wait, caught in their own private grief and at the mercy of Matthew's decisions when he was injured, but when Mary was injured, Matthew immediately shifted into problem-solving mode, demanding a second opinion, and Richard decided to end the engagement and simply just made it happen. An accurate characterization, given the era, but it still stings to recognize it. Excellent writing! It was so nice to see Matthew go through the same struggles and realizations that Mary is usually the one going through.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
THIS. WAS. INCREDIBLE.
Maureen chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Brilliant
Superb writing
Your version was much better than Julian Fellowes
Syblime chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Awww such a perfect ending. Really sweet. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Wow so good loved it!
Laydit chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Lovely!
Audrey C chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Thanks for finishing the story. Love how Matthew was the only one who really understood Mary. Love the proposal and the happy ending!
positive.potassium chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Beautiful Love it ! thank you for this wonderful story such a touching ending I have tears in my eye from it thank you again for sharing this
nadstar3 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Fluff, but fits the time period. Must say that this was a good FF to read for 1 hour and a half. Great work!
R. Grace chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Awwwww...I'm so sad that it's over, but such a lovely ending. :) Very well written and a joy to read. I hope this isn't the last we hear from you. Keep writing! :D
Chickwriter chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
LOVED IT. Really lovely and beautiful and just right. Well done!
maricejayo chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Congrats on finishing! Beautiful story and fantastic plot, hope you have another fic coming up ;)