Reviews for The Changing Destinies Series: Book One
Erathene chapter 25 . 9/3
Wooooooow. I just love this! Your writing style is fabulous, literally cannot put into words how much I enjoyed this fic. I've already read book 2 but I want to carry on from this one and read it again! I hope you find the time and motivation to continue to re-write this series (I took a peek into book 3 and was very confused haha, hadn't realised only the first two books had been remastered at that point!) because it is such a good series, I can't wait to see what happens to Erin, Kathryn and Kaia next!
Lenneh chapter 6 . 6/17
Oh... My god. Is this really happening?
Did I actually find an OC story that not only takes place in the Lotr universe, is very well written, has an interesting main character (who is the OC in question) but ALSO has an OC main character who is asexual?! What a time to be alive!

Thank you so much for writing this, you are a gift amongst OC stories!
I'm so happy I found an OC story with a character I can actually relate to!
aaaa chapter 6 . 5/29
as a "sexual" person I wanted her to have sex with him xD (not now but later in the story) hahe :) b
ShalWright chapter 3 . 5/25
Before this chapter, I had no idea that would be Legolas...but I managed to catch on before it was revealed : )
ShalWright chapter 2 . 5/25
So, I've tried a few 'girl in ME' stories before, but none ever seemed that great. You have my interest, though, and I look forward to reading more! Thanks for writing and sharing - please feel free to check out my writing, if you're ever interested (I'm new to publishing stories here).
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 25 . 5/10
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! DDDDDDOOONNNN''TTT SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 24 . 5/10
GANDALF! NO! to soon, to soon... even though He lives.
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 10 . 5/9
I'm way behind but still, Woo chapter update!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 2 . 5/6
I keep wanting to read his name as 'Alicorn' so now he is a winged pegisi. help.
EMOTIONAL NERD chapter 1 . 4/27
ok so this is gonna be (kinda?) long but just bear with me...

So I don't really know where to begin, but it's midnight in my timezone and I was just laying there and reflecting on all the stories that have really stuck with and influenced me- this fic came to mind first. Before any classic I've had to read for school or any book to grace the bestseller list. Is this cheesy? Oh yeah, definitely, but it's true.

So basically, I just wanted to say thank you! for your dedication to writing and incredible skill. Seriously, the changing destinies series just blew me away and so did chaos unleashed- I remember laughing and crying and crying from laughing. at the height of my LOTR phase, I'd check your page almost everyday to see if there was a new chapter. Unfortunately I'm not all caught up with the newer stories but they just mean so much to me and I just felt like I had to let you know ()

Ohh man now Im getting sentimental ,,,,,,,
anyway, have a good day/night and stay amazing!
jada951 chapter 25 . 4/2
so far, an excellent story.

It's nice to have a chance for "girl(s) who fall into ME" before the fellowship.

I like how you have woven Erin and Legs' relationship/friendship over time.

I gotta say though, elladan is a stinker in this story!

I hope you have continued w/ your tale. I'm bouncing off to find it now.

thanks for the fun read.
Yooooo chapter 25 . 2/13
Awesome fic.
Seven Deadly chapter 6 . 2/12
Eh. I'm out - I can't really get into the fic, knownig Tolkien canon as I do.

In regards to Elrohir and Elladan, it breaks my head-canon to liken them to Fred and George Weasley, just... no. It's become typical fanon to write them as joking pranksters, whereas in canon Tolkien likened them more to grim faced avengers of their mother (Celebrian), spending pretty much most of their time hunting and kill orcs.

Granted they're half-elven, but they're essentially Elf-kind till they make their choice - the children of Elrond, that is. And Elves don't fuck around, ever. Tolkien was quite explicit in, well... pretty much all the details regarding Elves, sex, marriage etc - which your fic contradicts in a way I can't really get into the story.
Irishdancer17 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aaah the suspense! I'm super excited to see what happens next. The story has been awesome so far. Keep up the good work. :)
Ahhh I absolutely LOVE this story! This chapter did me in and I'll be freaking out in anticipation until part two is posted! You have such an amazing writing style, and your OCs have captured my heart. I am so looking forward to meeting Kaia and can't wait to see where this story is headed next. Keep up the great work!