Reviews for Brothers
Madkatt chapter 2 . 2/26
Hehehehe Poor Arthur
dawnkind chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I know I am late and wrong but this is adorable!
TiffBaby101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I love chapter 2. I can see it all happening. The 1st chapter is awesome too
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Awesome story!
Arthurlover7 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
LOL your chapter2 was halarious hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
MagicGirl41 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oh my gods, this story- this story is brilliant-I can't even- excuse me while I go off to fangirl x)
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Wow, I never thought of them as siblings, just really close friends. The ideas actually kind of cool :) and Arthur should be very careful, because Merlin can make him eat much worse things than rat ;D
Rainy-days and Ice-cream chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Haha, I think I like the AU version a bit more
arthurgwen2010 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Hahaha... Sooo funny...poor .
chawk1993 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Hahaha! I loved this! I don't normally read modernised Merlin fics but this was great! If Arthur were to hurt Gwen in ANY way, he would have to answer to Elyan and boys. Especially Merlin.
IslandGem chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
LMAO! LOVED this! Talk about my wish list for a deleted scenes filler! Great job whitecrossgirl :)
larasmith chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
That's so funny! Scary films may not frighten Arthur, but Gwen's adopted brothers beg to differ. This is too hilarious! Did someone just sprayed laughing gas? What were those guys planning to do to Arthur were he to act too boldly with Gwen? Kick, punch, and float him around like a ball and have Leon bury him alive as a finishing touch? Or are they preparing for some form of approval boyfriend ritual which sounds like Arthur may have to run the gauntlet?

Arthur is such a coward! What would have happened if they were NOT Gwen's friends, but mobsters who meant them harm? Will he just push Gwen off his car and drive off and feed her to the wolves? What sort of man will he be if he allowed harm to come to his woman?

Looking forward to the knights switching their loyalties from Arthur to Gwen in the new season! They do say the Queen is the most powerful piece in chess! NO EXCEPTIONS, PERIOD!
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Hehe :) a shovel LOL
AmyLunyLunatica chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
jajajjajjajaj...

ME ENCANTA! Tienes que seguirlo muy pronto, jaj, en serio, este capitulo es sensacional.

Y lo de "Código B, estar en mi casa con lo esencial" me ha matado.

Muchisimos besos y espero que la continues muy pronto.
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh this is so sweet! Love the knights and Arthur, poor man, can I say more? I mean six brothers to deal with, ouch. Merlin's threat was the best though :) Well done!