Reviews for There's a First Time for Everything
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aw that was awesome.
Nicely written and it fit the characters well, and was even a little funny :)
Mr.Foox chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
*O* oh my gosh!
this was my first time reading a teahouse fic, and it was awesome, it was so IC, thank you for writing
HaHo28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*drools*
Tricia-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...Dayum! This was seriously awesome!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You don't seem to have read much of the comic. First of all, NO ONE calls him Xanthe other than Linneus. Everyone else calls him Atros. Second, those aren't tattoos on the bottom of his feet. They're brands. All of the courtesans have them. It marks them as property of the Teahouse and Atros. Thirdly, it states on the second page that there was no house line-up because they weren't expecting him (which fits with your idea of him just walking in). Next, as with the brands, THIS IS NOT A JOB! They are OWNED by Atros! They can't just quit. Lastly, 'little thing'? THAT'S the nickname you had Rhys give him? Really? That barely even makes sense.

When it comes to just the yaoi smut part, you're good. Some spelling or grammar errors here or there, but nothing major. However, if you're going to say you meant for this to be what happened on their first time, you've got to make yourself somewhat credible with the story. Especially at the very beginning.

Oh. And one more thing: you don't go to Mercutio just so you can have a man. He's the S&M specialist. He doesn't DO normal sex.
candybkins chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
/ That was wonderful
Fantita chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OMG. This is hot, so very hot!

I love so much this couple, they are explosive together! And it as nice reading about their first encounter , I enjoyed that a lot.

Thanks for sharing!