Reviews for Not Okay
fairy143 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Okay, listen here: This is the most amazing Slexie FF I've ever read! Seriously! :) That's the way their story should've ended.. And then they would've had some three or so beautiful babies and moved away, not that stupid dying-stuff.. ;)

I was always looking for something JUST LIKE THIS and this is where I finally found it. The best part is that proposal-thing at the end - it's just so ic for Lexie to screw everything up :P It's just.. So like her, I could really picture it all in my mind ;)

Great story, beautifully written! Thumbs up! :)

xx
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This was a lovely story. It was great to see the whole thing through Lexie's eyes, and I think you nailed her character. I loved how you decided that Lexie was going to propose to Mark instead of it being the other way around, and the way she was so nervous and rambling was perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
BekaRoo chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I loved this chapter a ton :D I love that Lexie proposed and everything went wrong it was perfect and so Lexie/Mark. I also love the bit of Lexie/Sophia in this chapter it was great :D I can not wait for the next chapter and Mark/Lexie wedding :D Please update soon :D
HybridLove chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Aw I need to see the wedding and them having a baby :( I really loved this version of flight. I still can't believe Shonda killed sweet, innocent Lexie in such a brutal way. It was a major slap in my face. I will never support a shonda rhimes production again.
Cortez2010 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
So sweet! Thank you for updating :D
kitty00 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
awww! cuties :D
can't wait for them to get married :)

please please update soon!

ciaociao
JCarabaguiaz chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Great ending:) I enjoyed this si much that I had to read this before being able to go make myself some lunch:P
I loved the ending so much, and I hope to be able to read stories by you soon:)
Hermosa06 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Great final chapter and the proposal was perfect, very Lexie indeed.

Looking forward to your next fic. Till then

Ciao
In-A-Parallel-World chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Awesome chapter to finish an awesome story :D
Lexie ended up with the life she deserves with a husband to be and a whole bunch of friends.
Callie's reasoning for having reservations about Lexie were justified too but i'm glad they worked things out and get along even if they will never be best friends.
Thanks for sharing this story, Its the happy ending they deserve :)
LexieMcSteamy chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Great end to this story! I'm glad that Mark recovered. LOVED Lexie's proposal. Typical Lexie Grey fashion and Mark's response was perfect. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I'm really loving your story so far! You're an amazing writer, congratulations! :) Looking forward to the last chapter ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Great Story girl ! Can't wait for the end ...
Kisses
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Well, it's sad to see this story come to an end, but, at the same time, it will be interesting to see how it ends. This chapter seemed really in-character for Lexie in particular in the way that she is so worried about everything. I think you really nailed that part of her personality.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Really looking forward to Mark waking up! I have really enjoyed this story.
JCarabaguiaz chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Great job:) I'm dying for the next chapter to be posted... even if it's the last chapter, but I hope that Mark will at least wake up and for them to have an actual conversation:)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »