Reviews for Dream Girl
Uchiha Himeko chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Love it
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
Great Work! Best fanfiction ive ever read!
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
, now you need your next Clark and.. chloe story.
Kelsy chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
love this story! pleaseeeeeee keep writing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Madlenita chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for new chapters... So i wondered who is this woman ;-) It is someon, who broke up Lana and Clark in season 5 of Smallville?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Insecurities, the main thing usually between the pair of them that keep them apart. That, and Clark Lana-lusting.

I've come to the conclusion, as have several others across the site, that Lana Lang must be a Meteor Freak. It's the only explanation. Absolutely everyone loves her. Clark, Lex, Whitney, Adam, even Bizzaro fell in love with her and even refrained from slaughtering people for her.
I've also come to the conclusion that there are two key parts to Clark's Lana-obsession. One or the other, haven't decided. The first is that, since Lana has magic in her blood, it mixed with her meteor power. Thus, Clark, who is immune to being controlled via meteor powers, is controlled via meteor power. The other is the necklace. Clark couldn't get anywhere near her for years. Thus, stubborn male that he is, his desire to get closer to her overwhelmed him merely because she was utterly unattainable.

Sorry, random rant. Second one I get today. I think... I'd have to double check to be sure, and, to be honest, far too lazy.

Anyways, good chapter!

UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
Wait. Let me guess. Hypno-ho, aka... Hmm... Simone? Yeah, that's it!

Lex is going to send Simone after Clark. Expected. Whether Clark breaks out of the hypnosis, however, is a different question entirely. He broke Zatana's spell when she tried to get him to cheat on Lois, and I think the same concept applies here.

He loves Chloe, and he doesn't really love Lana, not truly since he doesn't really know her. At all. In the show, he was in love with Lois, which, by effect, gave him the strength to fight off the magic messing with his brain. I'm pretty sure the same principle will apply to hypnosis. Meaning, though Lana can't pull him out of it because he doesn't really love her, Chloe will be able to pull him out of it.

Anyways, good chapter, even if it was short.

UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
I think Clark has forgotten the critical part were he is technically already taken. The first time he kissed Chloe, I could see happening. This one, I can kind of see happen, but not as much as the first. The first, he was relieved and overwhelmed to find her okay(and, to quote a line from a cartoon I've recently become addicted to, why isn't anyone ever just 'whelmed'?). This one, not so much. Sure, he might not feel the same about Lana anymore. But, I can't see him actively trying to cheat on anyone. He's just too plain... Huh. forgot the word. Hmm... I'll go with Clarkish as a replacement.

Other than that, good chapter!

Adios.
texican2436 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Can't wait to keep reading love it
Madlenita chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Thanks for this chapter... Lovely ending, they are sleep together and Chloe comments...
Can't wait for next chapter...
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Nightmares, nightmares, nightmares... Huh.

I guess Chloe has a point. Clark seems invincible. Unstoppable. Yet he isn't. Sure, almost nothing can hurt him, but the few things that actually can down right terrify her.
And, now they're sleeping in the same bed. I wonder how that one will turn out. hmm... It would be amusing if Lana walked in on it, just as they were waking up.

Anyways,

Good chapter!

UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
I started reading this this morning. I'd have finished earlier, but school tends to slow one down.

Anyways, great story so far.

Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 8/17/2012