Reviews for Dead Reality
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this story so much buy it needs just a tiny bit mote detail
me chapter 12 . 6/13
you could have used the pensive
rarummings chapter 14 . 6/7
I like the story in a lot of it was realistic I would know because the same thing happened to me but I was 11 and not an adult I like the happy ending because that's what I always wish for...to see the perpetrator actually get the punishment they deserve because that doesn't happen in real life not often enough so thank you for the story
I loved this story I am going reading it again loved the story line . xx
gentledove2 chapter 8 . 5/11
Ron is a complete and utter scumbag...I am beginning to think I was too nice in my suggestions for his punishment. The only thing scum like that deserves is feet first into the weed chipper! My apologies to the weed chipper!
gentledove2 chapter 4 . 5/11
How about a spell that whenever Ron thinks of sex, his little willy goes as flat as a pancake and he can't get an erection no matter what he does! Or, you could slip him a love potion keyed to the ugliest female available...with extremely poor hygiene. Or you could use a spell that left him permanently frigid...no sexual desire at all. Or you could turn him into a female and permanently 8 months pregnant. Oh, I know...create a spell that whenever Ron takes his clothes off, his little willy tells everyone within a ten feet radius that Ron is a filthy scumbag rapist who isn't fit to be seen outside Azkaban...and that his ultimate destination is for him to be a playtoy for the guards at Azkaban! Ah...the hell with it...ALL of these, pretty please!
That was...WOW!
Langas chapter 14 . 1/22
Great story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
Honestly, I always hated Ron. In fanfiction, the books, even the movies. I always thought the books would most likely be the same except there would be less complaining and annoying side comments from a certain red head baby.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
You use “The blonde” waaayyy too much, so I would like that to stop, besids that... It's good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I like it, but one question what does pregnant pause mean? Is it supposed to mean growing silance or somthing? I do like it i really do but what does it mean?
aimsm chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
Loved the story!
aimsm chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
All I want is for Hermione to get her voice and rip Ginny a new one. She practically attacked her!
aimsm chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
Ugh Harry read the fricken note!
aimsm chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Loving Blaise as a good guy, not all fanfics write him in that way unfortunately for me lol