Reviews for Anything For You
Hell YEA, she's badass! Go Jayje!
spk chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I LOVED this! I've always thought JJ had it in her. That's why she's my favorite! :)
anon chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
dialogue felt labored and incredibly unrealistic. Set up and situation was painfully unrealistic. Very upset I wasted my time reading this.
Cribellate chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Awesome. I loved Emily and Derek's reactions xD Thanks for adding another chapter!
Whatif-ifonly chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This was terrific. I loved Morgan and Emily's initial disbelief. Great job.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awww yeah badass JJ! Sequel?
Whatif-ifonly chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was fantastic! I very much enjoyed it when I read it on my blackberry this weekend... so of course I had to come back and leave you a review :D

I love that it JJ was totally kick-ass in the story... and the fight scene was so well co-ordinated and described that I could picture it all playing out in my mind. Great job!
dino-dog83 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I like kick-butt JJ too! She does it well!

Good story. Wish there was more - like maybe with the rest of the team in the hospital or having them show up to "rescue" JJ and Reid.
Mey chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really love this story! Will you consider a second chapter or a sequel?
Cribellate chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Dude, that was awesome! I love Badass-JJ fics (there aren't nearly enough of them) and this was quite possibly one of the best I've read! I also like that it wasn't Reid being a hero and JJ being a damsel (there are too many of thoughs). Would you consider doing a sequel?
Iridian's Legacy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, really good! I love stories with a bunch of Reid whump (am I a bad person?) and you hit the nail on the head! Interesting idea, too. Would never have thought of it :)