Reviews for Pink, Blue or Purple?
dianebelcher81 chapter 6 . 1/25
cool
Cloveteach chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I sure hope you come back to these stories. I've really gotten into them. Now there's 3 pregnancies. How will they all handle it :)
libros5 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Are you going to continue this story? Please do! I love it!
VDay Bear chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Love both of your Stories Pink/Purple and the sequel I cant wait to see how this turns out with Kurt Jeff and Seb's pregnancies please send out new chapter for both stories
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
oooh this is so good! you just HAVE to continue this. i look forward to seeing what happens next and how everyone else will react to seb being preggers now as well. now there will be 3 pregnant hormonal men in their 'family' circle to deal with lol. it's getting close to 2 years since the last update PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I have really liked the first six Chapters and I hope when you have so time that despite the length of time between updates that you will update the story.
Christlove88 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I've actually really liked this story. I enjoy the Jeff/Nick stuff the most, and times with Jeff and Zoe, although there haven't been too many. But the surprise of Sebastian being pregnant too has been great. Would love to read more of this.
writingmisfit chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Will there be an update soon?
libros5 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
When are you updating? Please finish this story!
JaeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
When are you gonna update this story?
iluvglee1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I love it will u please update soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Please write more! I really love your stories!
nomorecandles chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Awwww awesome story! I really hope you'll update it soon! :D xx
cornelia.schuitema chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
You better update this soon, otherwise I am going to go mad! I love it! It will be babies everywhere! I love bebies, and mpreg fics! Please update soon!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Still so in love with this story :) Update soon? Would make me really happy ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »