Reviews for Samaritan
DeepBlueJoy chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
I don't know how to begin to tell you how much I love this story and the prequel. I actually learned a few new words, and you have no idea how rare it is that I learn words from other people. This was well written and full of feeling and just kept me on the edge of my seat all read long. I love the Spike you created... so much better than the one that Joss created in season seven... more sensitive and yet less screwed up and still a badass... Excellent, and that's NOT a word I throw around.

Peace,

Blue

DeepBlueJoy

. ?no12717&listprofile
M.R.Dink chapter 25 . 3/11/2011
This was soooooo good! I have to say it's my favourite fan-fic yet!
Shadowhawke chapter 25 . 1/1/2005
This was beautiful. Congratulations with the wonderful poetry, enthralling story-telling, and marvellous plot. However, you might want to tie up a few loose ends the next time you write... like what happened to Sam?

It was really good. Congratulations. It had real depth and meaning. :)
dutchbuffy2305 chapter 25 . 1/1/2005
Ivy, you made it! Congratulations...I admire your stamina and perseverance as much as your writing skill. Hats off!
the crazy ladies chapter 24 . 9/1/2004
Excellent... now gimme more, pretty pretty please with sugary treats on top!

*hugs* thanks for a great read

Kk
Enema chapter 24 . 8/12/2004
Love the story. I want updates please. I really like the idea of friendships between the scoobies and good demons. Excellent...
Cali chapter 22 . 5/24/2004
Read all 22 chapters once you started updating again. One chapter right after another. It has been a great read so far. You had humor, romance, action, & some angst. Everything that makes a story one you can't stop reading. You let all of the relationships & characters gratually develop without making anything look forced. Kudos to the original twist with bring back Amy's mom as the villian. I adored Spike finding himself doing good deeds despite himself. I love everyone calling for a speech from Spike in this chapter. Looking forward to your final chapter even though I hate to see the story finally end.
dutchbuffy2305 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Thanks, Ivy! Great battle scenes. Gearing up for a smutty finale, I hope?
dutchbuffy2305 chapter 21 . 3/29/2004
I have to say I thought this was never going to be updated again...and I'm very glad it did! A good chapter, a stunning revelation of the villain, and hopes for a speedier continuation.
Batdz Angel chapter 20 . 3/7/2004
I love this! I love how you've incorporated everyone, including Angel 'cause he has his uber amazing moments, you know? But I'm a Spike Girl first and foremost.
Keep up the good work!
duj chapter 20 . 10/16/2003
Still waiting, mournfully, for you to ever return to this fic.

Please continue ... are you still there?
duj chapter 20 . 7/15/2003
Just had to read this whole fic all over again and relish all the special little touches, new light on canon, brilliant characterisation, etc.

It's too long since you updated this one. Please please continue.
duj chapter 20 . 6/26/2003
Enjoying this, especially Clem's mum, but the "solving the problem of getting Buffy and Spike together by havig a roof fall on her" is a bit of a hackneyed idea.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2003
I'm still checking your story every day.

And every time I just hope there's a new chapter,'cos it would be just mean to leave us with this clifhanger.

So please continue for those pathetic people who read fanfiction all day.
tgeyer chapter 20 . 4/12/2003
It's been months since you updated this story, and I've been longing for the next chapter. Please continue!