Reviews for I Promise
Tsunami chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
ok... my opinion.. just a little sappy.. and on the strange side a touch.

but it was good!
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
OMG! I loved it ::cries:: it's soooo sweet .
Momiji chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
That was beautiful!
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
I loved it! it was so sweet! I can't wait to read more of your stuff._
Just another reader chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
I love you man! (well not like that)I LOVE DUO/HILDE FICS, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST!(course, they had to die, but it was beautiful!)
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
I loved that. Really. No lie.
Tenshi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Awwwwwwww! *sniffles and wipes eyes* That was SOOOOO SWEET!
ssjhotaru chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
hey, great fic! loved it, loved all the fics you've wrote so far, hmmm how many times have I said that? ohwell your a great writer and I can't wait to read the next one!
Savy chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Aaaaaawwww... *sniff sniff* That was sooooo sweet!
Kristin Rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I thought it was weird when duo came back as a ghost ,but in human form. No doubt , his nickname Shinigami does stand for the god of death , yet over all. it assums that he gave his soul to Shinigami, but It is very sweet and romantic. I give a 9.5

I love to write emotional stories, so that that's what got me into your story :)
sabacat chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
That was devine! oh geez. made me cry! I LOVED IT!
CassidyGTM chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
OMG that is soooo good. It bring tears to my eyes, sniff sniff. Happ ending :)
Keara chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I loved it. I didn't even mind that Duo died, which is saying something. Duo is my favorite pilot, so I usually don't like it when he dies. Suffering is okay, you can tell that by my fics, and oh boy do I make him suffer. But I usually tend to stay away from killing any major characters. But your story was just great. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. Yes, I'm repeating myself, but it was just that good.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2