Reviews for May it Be
smilysad chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
good so far stll waiting for the next chapter through
Dogmatix chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
hmm... the fic is written well, but I have to admit that canon keeps jumping up and biting me in the ass, since I've seen the Egyptian arc of the manga(but not read, for the annoying reason that I don't read Japanese . ), and.. well, yeah, canon-issues with the Blue-Eyes, Mokuba, etc. I realize it's weird, but I can disregard anything(the general mangling of history you mentioned) that's not set forth as canon in the manga, but the liberal adjusting of canon while theorizing about said canon is driving me nuts .;;
Dogmatix chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Comment: Extremely interesting premise. :) Enjoying the fic very much.

Crit: There has been a fair amount of evidence found that points to the pyramids not being built by slave labour, but by free citizens of Khemet/Ancient Egypt, and that they lived fairly well. This information is fairly recent though, andI don't know offhand any links to sites for this though, sorry - you can try sites like or wikipedia maybe.

Then again, this is a fanfic, so it's all up to you :)

If the guy telling them this stuff is intentionally exagerating/lying, then that's another story, of course.
inarae chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
I have to say I find the concept of the duel monsters coming from somewhere other than the shadow realm facinating. I haven't quite been caught by the story yet (lack of conflict and/or lack of the sense that you're making a firm statement about life, the universe or the price of potatoes) but I am enjoying it, especially all the pretty mood-setting imagry. The deeply developed characters and set-up make this very intreaging, so I hope you haven't stopped with it. Good luck with the wild beasties atyour rehabilitation shelter!
cwthewolf chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
interesting
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Yay! Fun fic! A different view than I've read so far and I like how you've personified the Players and turned them into "real people". _

Poor, lonely Pharoah. *sniff* I was very happy to see you bring in Katsuya and now, Yugi. Makes me even more curious about where you're going with this.

BTW, comparing Kyna and Aiden to Nausicaa and San helped me a lot in better understanding their characters. _
Kiriko chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
I love all of your fics that I've read so far! Way to go with this story, and I think your idea for Yami's character is a great one. Keep updating and I'll keep reading! Are you going to bring other supporting characters in, like Anzu, Tristen, and Ryou? I also admire your characterization of the Dark Magician and the rest of the Duel Monsters. Especially because they really do have personality in the show, you just don't get to se it much.
Jedi-And chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
Hiya

I reviewed a few chapters back.. and to be frank my opinion has changed... yeah...

It's gotten better! (lol, you thought I'd say it has gotten worse? no way!) This is one AMAZING FIC! I LOVE this fic! It is SO cool! I love the way you portray the characters! Each has their own personallity that makes them shine out! All I can say is keep up the good work because this is an amazing fic! It was so good I had to take brakes while reading it! lol

P.s: I love what your doing with Kyna and Rowan, But I'd LOVE to see more of Bruck, the giant soilder of stone and the summoned skull! I'd love to see them two haveing a peaceful conversation on the shores of the nile with Kyna!

PLEASE, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! Please?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This asks questions on how the magic of the modern shadow games actually works since Pagasus stated that his created monsters existed as much as the ones from the original shadow games (his Toon Monsters, and his obsorbing monster I'm sure all remember) maybe the cards act as windows or keys to a door. Then of course there are the machine monsters.

Spoiler: When Marik's first officer uses a fake god card to summon Ra the winged dragon is not amused.
Rei chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
*throws her walet at nicole*

This is a really cool storry! I hope ypu continue it soon!

-R

Ps- You go to Tuffts? Cool, my parents went there!
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 5 . 3/17/2003
Finally, is up so I can submit a review! Like I said in my e-mail, I can hardly tell that you had problems with this chapter other than the fact that it was very long in coming. This chapter feels very clean and wholesome, especially the part with the acappella Po Lazarus. In terms of formatting, now that I'm looking at it, I think the effect of the song would come out better if you separated each line of the lyrics in between the pulls. For example:

"Well then the high sheriff,"

Pull

"he told Lazarus" - the young man could hear the singsong...

I think it was just that little bit of formatting. Anyway, good to see that you have plans for the next chapter. )
TobyKikami chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Good story. there were knights in Africa? Oh well, doesn't matter, story's good. Only thing is, according to all the sources I've checked, Aidan *is* an Irish name- a boy's name. Does that mean anything? Please continue!
Fields-of-Heather chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Shadow Pheonix: *hops up and down on her perch* More, More, MORE!

Ashley: *rolls her eyes at the excited bird* What the featherduster is trying to say is, "I'm really enjoying your story, please update soon."

Shadow Pheonix: Yeah, what she said. And Stop Calling Me A Featherduster!
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hi there,

Geez, they're real misers here on . They only let you post one review per story. Well, I guess it stops people from dropping too many reviews (not that that's possible; usually there aren't enough). Glad to see that you're writing again. I guess the lack of money thing actually works in your favour. well, when you put it in terms of getting stuff on paper anyway. Hope to see this story updated soon. )

Me

PS- I didn't end up taking the wisdom teeth out after all
Fire Pendant chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
You have to update more! What happened to Yugi? Anyways, I love your stories, especially this one. Are you going to put Shaadi in this one? Pegusas, Tea, Joey, Tristan? Sorry, just curious. But please write more!