Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight
damonismyhomeboy chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Eeeeeep my heart is doing things oh my god. Damon/dark!Bonnie is so ahsjkfgnjdg. You're so amazingly talented!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
nice
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Dark magic or not, Damon's dead the second BOnnie frees herself
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Lovely. Beautifully written and so in-character. I liked this a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great writing!
Koxie chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
*LET ME LOVE YOU*

This is just so super gooey Bamon goodness D

Sigh. I loved reading the struggles, fear, doubt, humor, and hope from Damon's mind - great idea and GREAT One Shot!
liltle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You are very good in writing Damon. I just love him in here. And he got his Bonnie back(crosses fingers). But still, there is this tiny little pieces of me that can't help wondering what Bonnie was thinking during all this time. Well, then again, probably she doesn't think. That dark magic thing, as Damon had mentioned, does consume someone like an addict. I just feel sad that this might be the direction for Bonnie in S4 and lets just hope she has a 'Damon' or alike to help her get out of it. Lovely fic!
girlintime chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So I came by to throw flames at you for not updating 'Uneven Ground'...but, er...thank you? Hehehe I like this.
lluviaalamanecer chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
is perfecte the fanfic i lovee so much
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing as always. I love the concept of this. If only it were longer.
RayenMacawi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really liked it. I'd be great if you continue this one.
Nia chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really liked this story. Damon's sarcastuc nature was fantastic.
ThoughtsxStories chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I liked it. I liked how you portrayed Damon and his relationship with Bonnie.
Mystibleu73 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I hope you go a little deeper with this story. I'd love to see how "his" Bonnie regains control over herself.
ashbail256 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Loved it! Wish there was more. I loved how Damon kept reffering to Bonnie as his. So sweet.