Reviews for Smile
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha adorable X3 XDDD
agirl4spidey chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"You're not out?" Peter hissed in panic. Matt frowned and their serving girl made a U-turn away.

:) I can see the look on this girls face when she walks away.

This was a good one. Thank you. :)

A4S
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading this. One small thing however is Matt doesn't need brail to read. Part of his power (or really enhanced senses) is that he can read by putting his hand over the words in books/newspapers etc. and feel the words under his hands so he can read. He doesn't need brail. Anyway great job with this story, I love it and the relationship between Matt and Peter is so sweet.
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
HAHA! OMG This TOTALLY made my christmas! The part with the scissor was genius!
soccerkeeper6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
*cartwheels in joy at this magnificent perfection* You win. You win everything.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like it.
kristi-hugs chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! I'm so happy you wrote a companion to "Silence"(which I adored). Peter and Matt are so cute. and Foggy is hilarious. I loved when he has an overload while looking at the camera, he should have listened. Not being pushy, but if you wrote another it would most pulley be the most beautiful thing ever;)!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
cute
Lady Avarice chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
fantastic. and yeah, Foggy really should have listened.
Tabet chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I just gotta say,this was a very nice story and wouldn't mind if u could write another chapter but anyway love d story
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Beautiful as always I still love the part where Foggy's looking through the camera and his brain breaks XD And Matt groping Peter and then smacking his butt with the billy club XD
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You have a real talent for descriptions. Your metaphors are excellent. Keep up the good work.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story is just so cute. I've been looking for a good fanfiction with this pairing and I'm so happy that I found one.

Poor Foggy should've listened to Peter. :'D

Thank you so much for writing!