Reviews for Self Defense
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/20
This was funny
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ha! Tony the Snark is wonderful, but Tony the Man Who Puts His Foot in His Mouth can be even funnier. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
*dying* That is so true. Natasha wouldn't let anyone just anyone call her nicknames. XD Clint probably got the shit beaten out of him the first time he did it. and she kicks his ass regularly. Perrfecttttt.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The characters and dialogue are spot on! Love ur work!
kyri0sity chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ha! Ha! All the snarky humour I love. I could totally see this happening in canon. Nicely done.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Cute! Really, really cute and very funny. I adored the whole Tasha vs Natasha thing. Only Clint can call her Tasha. It totally put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
*Gleeful snickers*

That was great! I like the abrasive Clint you have written here - with an obvious soft side for his team though ;)
mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my god I love this! If you already made a sequel ima go read it. If not MAKE ONE!1!11one1!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very cute!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this is really good!
I loved the ending, good Job on this one.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"Yeah, I just don't think Natasha's -" "I'm sorry," Clint interrupted. "Who? Don't you mean Tasha? That's what you call her, right?" "Natasha's fine," Tony said quickly. "It's a good name."
XDD
Seriously, I LOVED that. Not only the idea but just the way you wrote them, that was brilliant!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great, so funny!
Bianca Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very nice concept. I really enjoyed the story; Tony's character was particularly spot-on.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute :) I loved the way they interact bluntly.
Awesome story, well done!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love Tony and Clint friendship. The last part of the conversation was especially amusing. Cool story