Reviews for Bad: Regression and Redemption
Badinkadonks chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Makeanotherchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapterchapter
CityOfSINNERS chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Cuuute please continue :3
ForbiddenDusk chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I just finished the first chapter and oh my god this is so freakin' adorable bfdsiafjdksfjsdkjfhlsd I was grinning and laughing during the whole chapter! (Fun fact: my mom asked me why I was smiling so much and now she's reading it and she's all "AWwWww!". AHAHAHAHA)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Please say you haven't... I really love this story and I think you should write more!
inlovewithdarrenxcriss6 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
awwww okay this story is amazing and kid!klaine is just the cutest thing in the world
Summerbreeze chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Hi! Just wanted to say that I love your story! You need to update it soon! Please?
cyramber chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
That was wonderful and very beautifully written. I loved it so far and I cannot wait until you update. So pretty please update soon. :D
HeronRainwater chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
This hasn't been abandoned, has it? Please continue, I love the way you write little!Blaine and little!Kurt, they're adorable :3
polkacriss chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
please update this!
theatergirl129 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE
WeMeow2 chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Hope there's more to come on this one...it's unique and well-written...one of my favorites. :)
Felicity chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
This is an amazing and sweet story ! Hope you publish a new chapter (or two) soon :D
supergleek10 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Poor Kurt and Blaine being sick I hope they get better. I can't wait for the next update and I was glad to see New Directions again
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
loooove!
lyokodreamer chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
ohh so cute and Sebastian has feelings. can't wait for more. please update.