Reviews for Counting the Cost
LuthienNenharma1009 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Just read chapters 1-13, there's one problem. Where's the rest of this rather brilliant story? Please consider going back to it and writing the rest.

LuthienNenharma1009
Alicy chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Love this! I've always loved river and the 11th doctor! And in this story they have a daughter! Eeepppp!
Please update soon! UPDATE!
jenn chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Hi, will you continue up-dating this story? Thx (i apologise for mistakes. I come from not english country)
Bookaholic27 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
please, please, please update soon. don't abandon this awesome fic. i need more. :(
jahmat chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
This is brilliant! Read through it in one shot. Can't wait for more. Brava!
Sylva Dax chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Loved that letter too. Looking forward to what's coming. (Hint hint)
Gaialy chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Love the whole idea.
superlc529 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Somehow I knew Ten II's "plan" was going to be his usual rambling and have River escape while he's talking... Okay, so I didn't *really* know, but I had an inkling. ;) I loved how you wrote the connection Amelia is feeling toward River and the Doctor's daughter. And Rory too. :)

Pete and River's interactions were great. I could picture everything pretty well in my head. The Doctor in the TARDIS, longing for River, and chatting with his baby brought a smile to my face and yet an ache to my heart. You're very good at that. Just like the show. ;) I'm curious to see what you will name their daughter. And to see where you're going with everything. When we'll get to see the Doctor in Pete's world, saving the day somehow, and yet not have that River see him? That's at least what I'm getting out of it. Or maybe she will see him? I don't know. Dang wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff. :P This was wonderful! Post more when you get the chance! :)
carry.on.my.wayward.angels chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
RIVERxDOCTOR 4EVA!
aintevenbovvered chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
this. is. intense.
Kiwi Canadian Girl chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Yay another chapter! Love this story. Excited to see how this is all going to pan out! :)
Nikki Pond chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Just got better when I read this, and now I can't wait to read the next chapter :). It's been a month since I read the last chapter
Dolphin64575 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
So cuuuuuute! I love 11 talking to his daughter :D And River being so casual with Pete about breaking out of prison every day, and how the Doctor probably doesn't have a plan... I got sad when River's baby quieted down for Amy, it's not fair for Rose...
Wall With A Fez chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
This is amazing I can't wait to read more