Reviews for Counting the Cost
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 6/20
ok, good. More things make sense now, like Torchwood going crazy - it was a secret insurgent group inside Torchwood that is probably more xenophobic than the rest and wants to do things more violently or something. But the rest doesn't make sense, still. Ah, well. Best way to find out is to keep reading, right?
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 6/20
GAh! So many feels. And nothing makes sense. If he came to the hospital, and he saw her, then how did she make it with the baby to the alternate universe? I suppose she did it too fast for the poor cat-nurse to stop her, but still. And why is the Torchwood in Pete's world run by such crazies? I thought Rose would be pretty high up in the hierarchy, considering where she's from, and what she's done, and even how rich her father is, not to mention who her husband is. After the Cybermen thing you'd think Mickey and Pete would have had Torchwood running under their own control, for the most part. But then, Torchwood is filled with humans, and Torchwood does use guns, and humans do still have a tendency to overreact to certain things like this.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 6/20
Wait, what? He showed up at the hospital before she left? Then how... I guess I'll just have to find out.
LuthienNenharma1009 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Just read chapters 1-13, there's one problem. Where's the rest of this rather brilliant story? Please consider going back to it and writing the rest.

LuthienNenharma1009
Alicy chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Love this! I've always loved river and the 11th doctor! And in this story they have a daughter! Eeepppp!
Please update soon! UPDATE!
jenn chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Hi, will you continue up-dating this story? Thx (i apologise for mistakes. I come from not english country)
Bookaholic27 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
please, please, please update soon. don't abandon this awesome fic. i need more. :(
jahmat chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
This is brilliant! Read through it in one shot. Can't wait for more. Brava!
Sylva Dax chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Loved that letter too. Looking forward to what's coming. (Hint hint)
Gaialy chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Love the whole idea.
superlc529 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Somehow I knew Ten II's "plan" was going to be his usual rambling and have River escape while he's talking... Okay, so I didn't *really* know, but I had an inkling. ;) I loved how you wrote the connection Amelia is feeling toward River and the Doctor's daughter. And Rory too. :)

Pete and River's interactions were great. I could picture everything pretty well in my head. The Doctor in the TARDIS, longing for River, and chatting with his baby brought a smile to my face and yet an ache to my heart. You're very good at that. Just like the show. ;) I'm curious to see what you will name their daughter. And to see where you're going with everything. When we'll get to see the Doctor in Pete's world, saving the day somehow, and yet not have that River see him? That's at least what I'm getting out of it. Or maybe she will see him? I don't know. Dang wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff. :P This was wonderful! Post more when you get the chance! :)
carry.on.my.wayward.angels chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
RIVERxDOCTOR 4EVA!
aintevenbovvered chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
this. is. intense.
Kiwi Canadian Girl chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Yay another chapter! Love this story. Excited to see how this is all going to pan out! :)