Reviews for Counting the Cost
middaysunset chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Five month hiatus? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Please update! I want to find out what happens!
Dolphin64575 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Wow. I don't usually like fics with children, but this is masterfully written and oh so believable. Love all the little canon continuity references. My only little nitpick is that in Ch11, before River's interrogation, you said the man had a gun, though she's wearing a blindfold? Wondering how 11 is going to get to River, hoping you continue!
daisiella13 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
please, please, PLEASE... (pretty please... with a cherry on top...) continue this. it's been MONTHS!
cassietoevil chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Oh please continue pretty pretty PLEASE :)
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Please update this is good, but am not sure if the eleven doctor is visiting the younger version of river
LadyFfion chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I really, really love this story so far. It's a really interesting take on the babyfic. I loved the doctor's conversation with Clara.
Sylva Dax chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
This chapter was excellent. Squeezed my poor heart when River had to come to terms with whether or not the Doctor loved her.

I liked the way you included Clara in the mix too.
Shaydees chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Amazing chapter! Thanks for the update.
Jen chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I hadn't read any if this fic until tonight. It's good! I'm anxious to see the last chapter
superlc529 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Hmm... something tells me there were a few lines there that are out of order and will eventually come to a complete circle. Clever. Very clever. I absolutely loved Ten II's rant and calling himself thick. I could hear David's voice in my head through all of that. I wonder what he's up to. :P

I also really loved AU Rory and Amy's conversation about the connection they feel to River. I guess that parental instinct is constant throughout every universe.

River's interrogation was pulling at my heartstrings. And just adding to the fact that this River hasn't even been at the Library (obviously) is making me want to cry. Also, it makes me wonder if Clara actually is the Doctor and River's daughter. It would make sense in the Doctor Who way. ;) Love that you brought Clara into the mix, by the way.

That last line of River remembering the Doctor saying something to her that might not have happened to her yet is wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey, isn't it? I have a feeling we'll be reading that line soon. And then within a moment of the Doctor moving the TARDIS with his daughter and his response to Novice Pyrne has my mind coming up with sooo many different scenarios. This story is fantastic! I love it! Post more when you can. DoctorxRiver Forever! :)
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
What monsters! Lower than low to threaten to serve a baby's head on s platter to her mother. What an emotionally charged chapter.

Please update soon.
LOTR Addict and Whovian chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Awesome chapter. Please oh please update soon! You should write a book or something. Writing stuff for DW is hard, but you make it look easy!
Fantastic!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Please update again soon!
Shaydees chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Loving this story! So glad you updated.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »