Reviews for Counting the Cost
kathy-poison chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :') Thats so sweet :D Oh my god, you have to update soon or I will die! :)
Katerina xoxo
LOTR Addict and Whovian chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
You must update this! When The 11th Doctor first saw the baby, I really hoped you'd put in something about him speaking to her. Aww, that's adorable! Pleaseee keep going! What I love about this is that I hear the character's actual voices in my head when you write for them. You're a wonderful author!
Keep writing please!
-LOTR Addict and Whovian
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
i love doctor when he's talking baby. can't wait for doctor to rescue river and their daughter. please update soon.
Shaydees chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Love, love, love it! I hope you are able to update soon. Wonderful story.
gabe fan chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
please update soon. i can't wait to read more soon.
scheggia chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
that's a really interesting story! I can actually feel River's pain through your words! good job! update soon! :)
NoneOfYourConcern chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Not bad, a really fun read. Sometimes you go a bit overboard with descriptions though, I'd certainly like to continue reading.
Verpy chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Love your story, but there is one big flaw in your medical descriptions and I admit I am kind of surprised nobody caught it.
Antiseptic is used as a desinfectant outside the body, like in soap and stuff. Antibiotics would be more appropriate here if you were talking about killing bacteria inside the body.
Sorry for nitpicking, but this kind of bothered me despite the rest of the story being absolutely wonderful. :P
jorgjhee chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Love this chapter. It's simply amazing! Please update soon.
Basil Allegri chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
My heart melted.
Velvetpru'd chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Awww :) Cute.
fantasywriter24 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Oh this was brilliant! I've been waiting for an update for days and this didn't disappoint. I'm so interested to see where this is going. I love how you ended it. It's very in character and bitter sweet and lovely. Please update soon!
Mrs Doctor chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant story. When's the Doctor gonna get River from the other earth? :D
NaviRebel16 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Please update soon!
fantasywriter24 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh please update quickly! You really left us with a cliff hanger and I'm too impatient! I'm loving it (: Keep up the good work. Just pay attention to your adjectives and make sure they really fit with what you're describing, but that's all I've got for this chapter. Well done (:
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »