Reviews for Counting the Cost
fantasywriter24 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Ah! Doing so good! I've wanted a story where River and Rose met- the two loves of the Doctor's life. Carry on you amazing author! I'm enjoying it ever so much!
fantasywriter24 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is going along quite well! I'm still so fond of it and on the edge of my seat. A small bit of constructive criticism...the Doctor and River, even for the current situation, seem just a tad too serious than I think they would be. Still so good though (: One of my favorite fanfics thus far!
fantasywriter24 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This really is lovely and so interesting. You are definitely keeping me on my toes and wondering where this is going! Well done (:
fantasywriter24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! This is really good! I already love it and can't stop reading! Good job!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Yay, wonderfulness! : ) I loooved it, as usual ; ) Please update again soon! \(o)/ Awesome!
kiwi chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Please update this asap! This is suck an awesome story!
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Once again, another wonderful chapter. I forgot that River's failure to return to her universe would have an adverse affect on 10.5 and Rose too.

Good old TARDIS. She'll help the Doctor find his River.
Velvetpru'd chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
EEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEE!
Pmels chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Thanks for updating. I love this story, and you are doing a great job with it.
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
: ) Smiles are all I can produce right now, because it's so great : ) Please update soon!
kiwi chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
update please! It been almost 2 weeks! it's such a good story
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This is absolutely brilliant! : ) Please update soon! Lots of love ; )
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Please update soon. River and Rose together. Fantastic.
slightly so chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
This is intruiging! I think I don't usually love baby fics, but this is kind of intensely interesting cant wait to see what is next...

Also, very well written. Thank you!
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
This is developing beautifully. Very touching.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »