Reviews for Counting the Cost
Brilliant story. When's the Doctor gonna get River from the other earth? :D
NaviRebel16 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Please update soon!
fantasywriter24 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh please update quickly! You really left us with a cliff hanger and I'm too impatient! I'm loving it (: Keep up the good work. Just pay attention to your adjectives and make sure they really fit with what you're describing, but that's all I've got for this chapter. Well done (:
Hello-Sweetie19 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
So all this time River is worried what the Doctor will think and he knew right after she was born, go figure!
fantasywriter24 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Ah! I think I know what's coming and I've been guessing at it! Just have to wait and see! You're doing well. Please, please, please keep on writing! (:
fantasywriter24 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I think, for the Doctor, he displayed a little too much emotion in this scene. It seems he would rather jump to action to find River, but it's interesting to see your point of view on how he would react and I'm interested to read on! (: Keep up the amazing job!
fantasywriter24 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Ah! Doing so good! I've wanted a story where River and Rose met- the two loves of the Doctor's life. Carry on you amazing author! I'm enjoying it ever so much!
fantasywriter24 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is going along quite well! I'm still so fond of it and on the edge of my seat. A small bit of constructive criticism...the Doctor and River, even for the current situation, seem just a tad too serious than I think they would be. Still so good though (: One of my favorite fanfics thus far!
fantasywriter24 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This really is lovely and so interesting. You are definitely keeping me on my toes and wondering where this is going! Well done (:
fantasywriter24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! This is really good! I already love it and can't stop reading! Good job!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Yay, wonderfulness! : ) I loooved it, as usual ; ) Please update again soon! \(o)/ Awesome!
kiwi chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Please update this asap! This is suck an awesome story!
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Once again, another wonderful chapter. I forgot that River's failure to return to her universe would have an adverse affect on 10.5 and Rose too.

Good old TARDIS. She'll help the Doctor find his River.
Velvetpru'd chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Pmels chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Thanks for updating. I love this story, and you are doing a great job with it.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »