Reviews for that awkward moment when
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Did not expect that Peter Pan reference! I love the way you portrayed Daisuke: it's kind of sexy the way he's keeping the Dark secret (lol) under wraps while both hot twins are asking after the thief. I'm not sure if that's what I should be focusing on, but I liked it. And I also liked Riku's very natural reaction to Dark's not-so-subtle flirting. I would totally enjoy his attention. I'm glad she did too.
moon strut chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OH MY GOD YOU REFERENCED PETER PAN.
It's official. I love you.
And I prefer dark&riku also.
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was so cute I'm not going to steal all your valuables now! .

Phantom, out.
RiStark chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was awfully sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sucks about the lack of kiss, but eh, I think Riku would have just tore Dark a new one had she tried. Wonderful story.
Edowen chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was a cute story. Thanks for writing.
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
...Could you continue this? It was too cute to leave merely as a oneshot. ); If not, still an amazing read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I want more please! That was amazing :)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
-giggles- I like how you handled that. Seems like an...interesting way for Dark to semi-winover Riku. And the Peter Pan this is...more appropriate than Riku knows...

Dark's how old again?

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
HS chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
WOW. That was amazing! Pleas more!
IvoryMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think I am one of the many who told you that this little one-shot is beyond cute -it's adorable! Your writing style is really good, it makes the story flow away with ease which makes it even more delightful for the reader. But most of all, I loved the little comparison you made between Dark and Peter Pan. To be honest, I was kind of thinking of writing a similar story myself (with the whole Peter Pan concept, I mean) but you got me first Anyway, keep up the good writing!
NAZU chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww. How cute. It was very cute :)
Love it. Love it! Sequel! Ahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
cute3 i was totally wanting the flirty atmosphere to thicken into something more...
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aww..that's bad i love when dark try flirting with Riku its cute! but, what hppen to the end part? Dark?
zaiin17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm here to do as promised - a review as an exchange for favouriting your story :D First, let me get something straight - I don't normally do things like these so please bear with me, okay?

First, I would like to compliment you on the style - easy on the eyes, nice paragraphing, excellent wording and very well described.

Second, you nailed down the characters - from how they act, react to the pattern of their speech. And as far as I can see your grammar is proper.

Though, it would probably good if you use capital letters in the story's sum (if that's what it is called...hopefully) and title.

Anyways, good job! It's refreshing to see a good story such as yours.
marc.ecko chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
breath taking.. but needs more chapter dont you think?