Reviews for Cross My Heart
Jupal chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
I'm sorry I didn't have the time to review this earlier! I must say, this story was awesome from start to finish though. :D

General comments:
Really enjoyed chapter 14; content-wise, it was one of the better chapters in my opinion. I especially liked your discussion of Matt's feelings.
Clever use of the little game to get Dawn to talk to Natara in chapter 15!
I agree with you on not writing the sad ending. Better to leave things like this.

Also, I've noticed you often use 'anyways', which is grammatically incorrect. Do remember to use 'anyway' instead in future!

- Chiaki
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Aw I love this ending! So glad no one picked the sad suicide ending O.o

-Jennifer
BreezyFan chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Aww I'm kind of sad that this is the ending, since it was such an amazing story. Then again, I'm glad that they got their happy ending! Thank you for writing this :)
-Lisa
mozzi-girl chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Awww that was an adorable happy ending! So much better than the tragic suicide ending for Matt! I love Dawn and James' relationship! :3 Brilliant story you never fail to amaze me!

Katlana Child chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Awww! I like this ending much more than the sad one! :D

I absolutely loved this story and I'm probably adding it to my favorites for about the sixth time! :D It's so good!

Keep writing!
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
aw what a nice chapter! Happy Ending! Although I want to know both I'll much rather have the happy ending!

-Jennifer
mozzi-girl chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
That was the sweetest chapter yet! :3 So glad Matt's getting better and love the bit about Gabriel!

HAPPY ENDING! Happy ending! Happy ending! :D

Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Aww! I loved it! :D Very clever!

As for the ending, considering that the last few chapters have been kind of depressing, I wouldn't mind a happy chapter. Though, I'm interested what you have planned for the sad ending. However, for my vote, it's gotta be the happy ending. :)

Still in love with this story! :)

-Katlana Child (to lazy to sign in)
mozzi-girl chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Awww this chapter made me smile so much! I love how you've improved Matt's psyche (sort of) and that he might get better! :') it was so sweet and James got to see the normal ness in Matts eyes again! Beauts!

Ohh glad you're alright tho! :D

Oryt chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I really want to slap Haley... Is she purposely trying to make Matthew spend the rest of his life in the mental hospital? :/

I need to stop reacting so strongly to fanfiction, I genuinely broke my finger reading mozzi-girl's story, and I managed to smash my heel into the floor when I got made about Haley xD

Dawn's getting a bit badass there, she certainly frightens me ;)

Your writing is so powerful, it's weird... But I absolutely love this story, James, Matthew and Dawn are so amazing!
BreezyFan chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Hey there!
I felt so sorry for Matt while reading this :( The way you write for him, as well as for James btw, is amazing! You're able to capture their emotions so perfectly.. :)
-Lisa
mozzi-girl chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
That was an amazing chapter! :') I feel sorry for James, he's so depressed and confused, but at least he had Dawn! And I adored the writing about Matt, and how he got to see Mal and Natara :')
You got a tattoo? Awesome!
And aww I hope everything's alright, take all the time you need :)

mozzi-girl chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
What? Matthew is dying? Uh oh...

Amazing chapter, I love how you described Matt and his attempted escape, and the misty scene with James and Dawn, and I LOVE his middle name 'Kenneth' :') I just love this story so much!

Oryt chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Have fun on your holiday! :D

Oh my god.. I love this story! :D Matthew is the most amazing, complex characters ever...

Awww, Kenneth :'(

That ending... I dropped my iPod xD
Katlana Child chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Oh my gosh! That was probably the best action scene, combined with an awesome verbal battle, and to top it off; an amazing cliffhanger! I am in love all over! I cannot wait for the next update! Keep writing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »