Reviews for How to Seduce Hercule Poirot
Belka chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Is there any chance you continue your marvelous story?:)
Yu S chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great little oneshot!
Eliza Donelittle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really enjoyed your story, it was very amusing and generally felt like the dialogue was straight out of a Poirot episode.

I liked '"and of course they say you have the most marvelous moustachesā€¦"
The girl, this Jackie Browning, had really done her research;'

And I thought that this piece was brilliant

'"Of course they are," agreed Jackie, her fingers creeping up his meticulously sleeved arm; I was surprised he wasn't checking for fingerprints or dust even as she did so. "They are splendid, Monsieur Poirot. How on earth do you keep them so nice and healthy?"

"Well, mademoiselle, I have found, over the years, that a small amount of serum every two months is always most helpful with keeping the thicknessā€¦"

I regret to say I averted my attention at this point; I had learned long ago that whenever Poirot got off on the topic of his moustaches he could wax poetic for hours.'

I thought that '"She would have been, I thought, watching this touching little scene, quite the actress; her histrionic powers were indeed quite inspiring. Quite unmoved, Poirot nodded kindly and murmured:' wasn't quite right - Hastings is not as cynical as Poirot and would have been taken in by Jackie although the 'Quite unmoved' was spot on.

The sentences are quite long but I thought you managed them very well.

A great little story.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
A little flattery goes a long way with Poirot! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/29/2012