Reviews for Follower of a Cause
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Huh, this is really interesting. I like it. Wish the writers would have followed this line of thought, rather than what they pulled at the beginning of season 8. I also like the idea that Sam didn't need demon-blood to fuel his powers. I've always been a little fascinated with his psychic abilities and am kinda disappointed that the show doesn't use them. Nice work.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I could have gone for this story line with Sam recruiting Meg for an assault on Purgatory. I wonder if his season 7.5 missing year will turn out to be a demon.
Veronique Roux chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It would be so amazing if this happened in season 8. Great job!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
this would be interesting
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story,love it!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I would love this to happen in the next season!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*Except Dean, always Dean. Winchester compasses didn't point north, only to each other.*

Awesome line. I would love it if Sam's powers were unleashed again-without the feather. Whoo, bring on Season 8 and may it start as good as this.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
omg.. .wow.. . .aweosme..
sammynanci chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very good job! please,go with this,one more chapter. I love Sam s powers and I cant see for that in the next season.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gosh, please tell me this isn't the only one like this you will be writing. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
laurie31 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
"Winchester compasses didn't point north, only to each other." Perfect! This was beautifully writen. Seven years of Sam's character developing all nicely condensed by Meg's appraisal of him. Whatever we see in Season 8, I hope we get confident determined Sam saving his brother, the other half of his soul.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I've considered this. Sam tapping into his powers sans demon blood, because he didn't need the feather afterall.

Love the bit of reverence Meg has for him at the end.

Do you have plans to continue this, or is it strictly a oneshot? It works well either way, but I'm very curious to see where this could go.