Reviews for Strayed Red Dragon Emperor
ShredX01 chapter 10 . 6/29
Love the story man, it was pretty badass to as well great job and too bad since i review on 2015 lol... Wish i read this sooner but o well... Also too bad about this story hope u ever come back man wish to read this more ;)
If ya ever read this u gotta pm me back and tell me if ur still having problems cuz u got let ya readers know what's going on but I do respect ur wishes and I shall wait for ur reply.
Plz continue this story
Oh can I borrow that flashback in the beginning of the story I need it
After reading your story it inspire me to write my own fan fiction that's why
Doho chapter 10 . 4/15
It's really sad to stop when you have a good thing going.
But i love the story, it's awesome.
Anywayz, Hope you update soon. :3
Please update, it is so awesome!
TENSAI chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Fucking awesome at first, but i was really hoping he would go completely battle-freak and that he would end up fighting his former friends and that vali and sairoarg were there but due to their strength they all lost against him and yusei
P.S. of course vali was just there because he wanted to fight issei upon seeing his new side
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
it's interesting... i hope you can update soon.. im not rushing the story but i also look forward on how he will come back to the gremorys..
OnYx176 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
yo yo new guy here and i might as well say this story is pretty awesome and as well interesting to ;D
All of this is going really great and we readers won't forget this story cause we know that soon you will write again and i bet on it my friend so we hope to see you soon even though its 2014 i still think that you will write soon all i need is your reply if i even do so, so hope to see you soon and do a great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Lol man, sucks for you, anyway, I wish you all the best for your upcoming exam for both your sake and mine as I want to see this amazing story through to the end. But yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I read your parents found out ur grade for maths hahahahahaha ha. Anyway, awesome story dude! Hope u can update soon Dattebayo :)
Hunter XZ chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
F
Yumi chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Female Kiba: Yumi
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
pls update
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
gooooood,plessssssssssssssss update
hallo the two month pased loing ego ok your last update is 09-25-12,now is 9/2013 ok pls update
HyperUser chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
i give up, this is untouched for years, BUT THE LIGHT OF HOPE WILL BURN INSIDE ME IF YOU RESURRECT THIS STORY! HELL YEA!
the DragonBard chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I had hopes for this fic, but you just dashed them all with the scene of Issei going against everyone.
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
wow a crossover to the getbackers paul and his cafe