Reviews for Strayed Red Dragon Emperor
No the shinto god of the moon killed amterasus cook
Hakai no seikatsu to urufusu chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
This is a very sad fabric I can't help but very sorry for Issei
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
this story awesome, are you still going to continue this or have you dropped it? Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
The grammar is horrible
ShredX01 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Love the story man, it was pretty badass to as well great job and too bad since i review on 2015 lol... Wish i read this sooner but o well... Also too bad about this story hope u ever come back man wish to read this more ;)
If ya ever read this u gotta pm me back and tell me if ur still having problems cuz u got let ya readers know what's going on but I do respect ur wishes and I shall wait for ur reply.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Plz continue this story
Oh can I borrow that flashback in the beginning of the story I need it
After reading your story it inspire me to write my own fan fiction that's why
Cosmog chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
It's really sad to stop when you have a good thing going.
But i love the story, it's awesome.
Anywayz, Hope you update soon. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Please update, it is so awesome!
TENSAI chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Fucking awesome at first, but i was really hoping he would go completely battle-freak and that he would end up fighting his former friends and that vali and sairoarg were there but due to their strength they all lost against him and yusei
P.S. of course vali was just there because he wanted to fight issei upon seeing his new side
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
it's interesting... i hope you can update soon.. im not rushing the story but i also look forward on how he will come back to the gremorys..
OnYx176 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
yo yo new guy here and i might as well say this story is pretty awesome and as well interesting to ;D
All of this is going really great and we readers won't forget this story cause we know that soon you will write again and i bet on it my friend so we hope to see you soon even though its 2014 i still think that you will write soon all i need is your reply if i even do so, so hope to see you soon and do a great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Lol man, sucks for you, anyway, I wish you all the best for your upcoming exam for both your sake and mine as I want to see this amazing story through to the end. But yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I read your parents found out ur grade for maths hahahahahaha ha. Anyway, awesome story dude! Hope u can update soon Dattebayo :)
Hunter XZ chapter 9 . 10/2/2013