Reviews for Playing With Fire
chibi-luna-chan chapter 8 . 8/8
I hope you decide to continue this story because I really want to see a scene with Dean and a bunch of unicorns. After all they're suppose to be attracted to someones soul so if his soul can attract an angel I'm pretty sure those things are going to be flocking to him.
Zelda Ray chapter 8 . 6/23
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
GuppFish chapter 8 . 1/15
Please update! It's really good so far and I really like it, even if I don't like Destiel. I'm following this :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
please continue!
MoonlitDarkness9 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
This is my absolute favourite supernatural gang going to hogwarts fic! Please please please stick with it
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Love this fantastic story (which is probably abandoned as it has been over six months), YOU STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE AS THE BANE OF FANFICTION YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO GO TO HELL WITH NO WAY TO ESCAPE YOUR WELL DESERVED FATE!
Paxloria chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
You need to update with more chapters.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I don't know wat to say except: "Oh G*d!"

I'm gonna go ahead & keep reading.
SilverStarsofDynamite chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
please continue
Kanda Yuuki chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
... really love this story... looking forward to the next chapter...
Butter is Found chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
I like this fic.

It has everything I like and the spinoff sounds like a great idea. I shall look forward to it. In the meantime, I'll just reread this.
VeronikaB chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
oh i like it. you know what would be cool? the students reactions like you hinted that they act older? and the lack of manners I mean angels dont behave like humens (mihael clinginnes - loved it) and others - well hunters life is short so they just dont give shit. and then if proffesors called parents and bobby and jimmy like WTF my kids are good angels(some literali) its you who has problem so lay off. that would have been so funny!
Nevimoon chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This story is great! And I'd love to read about the whole seven years so please PLEASE do that!
Looking forward to the next update :)
lilsammywinchester chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Please please please continue! xD your's is denfinately my fav crossover of HP atm and I rrreeeaaaallllyyyy hope u continue it!