Reviews for Broken Hearted
MintyAngel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Cuteee! Really nice! I hope you continue!
momocandy chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
OMG!
A Hanabusa x Rumi fanfic!
Amazing, it's been a long time since I've read a good one for these two!
Your writing is good as always!
Keep it up!

-momocandy XD
itcantendlikethis chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Noooo. Make more of this. Please. I luuuuuuv it so much. 3 keep up the good work, btw. ;)
beyondinfinite chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
YOU CANT END IT LIKE THIS EITHER. haha.

make a bonus chapter or something. :/ Awesome job. ;)
SugarADdIccT chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
hey! I miss reviewing. Now the reviewing thing works! I love the story, but I found an error! Sorry for criticizing! But when a different person speaks, you should make a new line! That's about it! Other than that...I love it! Thank you for updating a new chapter! Arigato! What will happen between Rumi and Hanabusa!
StrawberryDream15 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Ah, that was really cute! X33 Fluffy and fun to read!

Imagine Hanabusa acting shy... xD Ah, I'd enjoy seeing that scene animated!

Cannot wait for more kawaii moments between those two! Please update soon and I'll be waiting! :D
kashigoluver chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
OMG. THIS IS SO CUTE. Please make more.-Lynne
SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is going to get interesting...please update soon!

Oh yeah one more thing...When Cafe was 'talking to both of them' wouldn't Rumi be confused because she could just hear a voice and not actually see the sweets spirit? Just a question. Or was she not paying attention to Cafe...
Jaru-jar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ohmygosh. I luv it, Jessy-jay! Make another one! Pul-ease! :D
beyondinfinite chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
ASDFGHJKL;

This fanfic is pure genius. : Hanabusa x Rumi is so awesome. :')

Keep writing! Oh, and updaaaaate. :)))
kashigoforevur chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I don't always read other stories besides kashigo stuff, but this really rocked! Please update. :)

- Lynn
StrawberryDream15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, pretty good so far! I like where this is going! :D

Nice, I like Hanabusa X Rumi. It's really interesting to read about! And you did a good job with their conversation. It was very entertaining, indeed. :)

Only one thing - is the story in present or past tense? That got me a bit confused. But everything else is awesome! :3

Keep going with this, and please update soon!